mating.

A/n is gonna be full out smut, so not so horny readers beware! this chapter will contain dragon and hybrid on human smexing don't like? feel free to skip and read the chapter. which will be Also fair warning, I've been into men since i was like 12? I have no idea how lesbian sex works so good luck to heather and Windshear. I hope everyone enjoys!

 ~X~

No ones pov

     Night fell upon the island that hosted the dragons yearly mating. Roars and mewls could be heard across the island. Toothless's family's mating domain was still quite, the cove walls helping to block out a lot of the noise. 

      Toothless and hiccup were on their side of the cove the cave they were in was getting awfully warm. a large amount of lanterns kept their cave alight with a soft glow. Toothless was above hiccup who was sprawled on the floors that were covered in soft furs and blankets. 

Heather was on in the cave on the opposite side of the cove her and Windshear not yet having got it on. but Windshear was in a frenzy and heather was just as eager to please. 

Hiccup's pov 

      "Mnnnnn Toothlesss!" hiccup practically purred at the fury's above him loving ministrations. Toothless gave his best effort to smile at the sounds hie human was making. Playfully nipping at his pale soft skin hoping to elicit more of such sweet sounds from him.

      I watched with baited by breath as Toothless  clawed hands roamed down my form clawing at the hem line of My Shirt. I smiled getting the message lifting my tunic so my dragon now lover could have full access. 

      I was practically nude under under the night fury.  his slightly forked tongue deep into my mouth eagerly exploring the moist cavern. my  tongue was wrapped in my dragons it wasn't long before toothless was nipping and licking at his humans neck playfully and slowly making his way towards hiccups prize. 

My breath hitched as I watched Toothless head go towards my pink cock, my eyes begging for any kind of contact between my manhood and that talented mouth of his.

Toothless pov

      it wasn't long  before Iwas teasingly licking from the base of hiccups pink member to the top eyeing my human ravenously causing hiccup to buck his hips with a wild need. My Acid green met My human's now draconic  emerald eyes His pupils now slits with need.  it could be  said that I would otherwise worry about the changes happening to my mate.. but at the moment he found the gaze to be very much so alluring.  I couldn't help but wonder what, if any other changes could occur. 

But that was just speculation.  I was  far to eager to meet my mates needs at the moment and soon my mouth  was on my human's member milking it all for its worth.

      "Toothless.. please please pleaseeee don't stop! hng it feels so good ". I heard hiccup moan out. his hips bucking slightly into my mouth . Under My  skilled mouth hiccup wasn't set to last very long and in mere seconds before hiccup could paint the back of my throat white.  I pulled off eliciting needy whimpers from my human a large grin now on my face. 

"I.. why'd you s-top?" I heard him whimper.  

I answered by shoving my mouth between hiccups legs. and licking his smooth taint roughly ghosting over his rose bud. 

"GAH!.  Toothless please.. don't tease me! Hiccup begged me. 

I continued his journey downwards tongue fucking my little human, my tongue eagerly exploring my humans warm depths