Chapter 3: Chaos Reincarnation.

"Dear. I was given tickets for a lovely trip to the national museum."

"That sounds amazing. Aunt."

'I realized that we really don't take a trip outside together as a lovely niece and aunt. So i forced management to buy us one.'

"Should we go. Dear?"

"Of course. We rarely go outside together as a family so it's only natural to take the opportunity to go." I smiled

"Now that I'm thinking about it... it is true i rarely go out to visit places with you." Her eyes creating a sad expression. "I'm sorry dear..."

"It's fine Aunt." I continued smiling.

"Now when is it?" I said to clear the awkwardness.

'It seems I'll need to do this more often.'

-----------

"Dear. Look at this. That. There. Oh my goodness it's an eye-roll worthy sight." Aunt said with sparkling eyes.

"Aunt your face is smudged together with the glass enclosure." I said while putting my left hand at her shoulder.

"Oh goodness! I was caught up with the art that i made a public display of immaturity. Dear goodness. It's even crazier when I went on a date with a hot man!"

'Wha-. Hot man?'

Right before i could talk a loud bam from the right caught my attention.

It was a bomb.....

Goodness.

I saw multiple men and women come out of the direction where the bomb sound came from.

Screaming one word.

"Terrorist!" Repeatedly.

I held my aunt tightly.

I needed to get my aunt to safety. AT ALL COST.

I princess carried my aunt to the nearest safe zone that i deemed safe. Busted the door and put my aunt inside.

I then grabbed my bag to get a hood. A mask. Gun. Oil. And some things.....

'I prepared for this. I plan to decimate the entire force for my aunt's safety. I will admit it to be quite stupid that i know of the event happening yet I brought aunt with me. It's because i knew she was going to be quite upset with me canceling the whole thing. Besides. Memories would be forgotten through time so this would be the perfect unforgettable memory.'

"Dea-!" My aunt shouted.

"Don't worry Aunt. Your sweet little niece will handle it." I walked out.

Remember it said she's perfect at literally everything.

That includes....

A Complete massacre.

------------

I walked through the endless bodies of terrorists all piled up from the destruction. These guys were quite relentless. They had a large amount of bombs ready to explode the national museum to the ground.

But with flawless dodging i easily evaded their catapult of bombs and slowly went their way menacingly. They were quite surprised with the entire event. It's like they saw an embodiment of impossibility. Something that is not human.....

I quickly strategically placed some things.

So they called for the guns team to shoot me down. They thought I couldn't evade a rain of bullets down at me. So the kept firing endlessly.