Chapter 5: Fainting Memories

Life is full of surprises. Surprises that may or may not drastically change the story of you and the people around. Surprises are like plot twist in a story. They might piece everything together. That is why many people live excited because they know that there might be a surprise for you outside. Who knows? You might just win a lottery.

However. To myself. I have never experienced that quote in my previous nor my present life. I have always predicted life as it moves around. Which is why I was able to avoid the obstacles thrown at me by fate because I was able to put a plan to avoid it.

I never thought that reincarnation was real. So in the first time in my life I was so surprised.

I guess it was true that the only things you cannot predict was magic. Things that cannot be explained. For real. I was surprised. I was now excited for what this world has to offer.

But for now I'm bored.

I should really be growing up now. I wished for death to just come and take me or time moving at a rapid speed. Since there are only a few things you could do with a Child's body.

While remaining extremely quiet in the Child bed my bedroom door was pushed open.

There was Yuein's mother. Chauen Cordio Xime.

"Dearie! I'm home!"my mother shouted.

She went and marched to my baby bed. She lift my up slowly and carefully but suddenly smacked her face to the top of my head.

"Oh my sweet little baby boy! How much I missed!"

'you don't need to tell me. Madam Chauen. Your actions speak those thousand words.'

She lifted me up high. "Listen. Yuein. We are going to meet your dad's friend. He is a business partner of your father and his company. So I want you to be as respectful as possible. This is for mommy
And Daddy. Okay?"

"Of course."

This person is Jerom Velrome. The Supporting Antagonist of the novel. Right this time he was just a tiny businessman who happened to have a vast amount of ore's in the land inherited from his father. He is also my father's business buddy. The Xime Family of Xila Enterprises backing the Velrome Family led to them rising in the status quo. He became the supporting villain after his eyes opened to the true nature of politics and business. Sir Jerom became prime minister as Charle turned five.

And he brought his daughter with him.

It seems father plans to invest on Sir Jerom's business. I narrowed my eyes. Just like how that cliche novel explained.

Soon my mother had me dressed up for the meet up. After all. First impressions are a must. The Velrome Family might be a prominent family in the future.

We walked through the halls of our home. Greeting staff all the way.

Alas. We had arrived at our destination.

The endless patches of flowers and their scents engulfed the smell of the wind that rushed towards the both of us. The path towards the middle section of our garden where they are located.

I then saw a streak of platinum blonde hair flowing throughout the wind. A girl with Violet eyes and Platinum blonde hair.

There she was. Charle Velrome.

"Good day Sir Velrome!" My mother greeted in a rather casual feel.

"Good day to you too. Madam Xime! This is my daughter. Charle. I presume this to be your son?"

" Yes this is my son. Yieun Xime. Now dear. Greet Lady Charle."

" Good day Lady and Sir Velrome. I am Yieun Xime. Pleased to make your acquaintances."