The world of Tevyat

After regression

Darkness engulfs me.

Surround me

None… is what I feel

So this is what it feels like to be lost in the plane of existence. Drift away into the plane of the unknown. Like a river with no flow. I don't remember how much time I was here.

No,  the time is not supposed to work here. Maybe that's why I felt nothing.

For 500 years, I walked into the plane of existence. Killing, lying, deceiving and controlling people around me like a puppet. Even the one close to me didn't escape from my wrongdoings.

It was started by the boy who wanted to kill himself with the abyss flower saved by the girl who came into his life. The boy received salvation from that girl and the bond between them has been created since then.

Then both of them grow up, one becomes a fool and another becomes something worse.

The execution day of the girl he loved has let him become that thing he wasn't yearned for. A clown.

For 500 years, he tried to find a way to revive her by doing some illegal experiments throughout the years but with no success.

Hope was faded.

Until the impossible was crushed by her. If Kiana could do the impossible, how I couldn't?

From there the hope revived.

Planning every night, and every day he walks he tries to find success in the multiple errors in his mental simulation. Until he found it.

He then becomes the most wanted person in the world to achieve his dream. From the beginning to the end he planned the stage for the heroes to overthrow the 500 years villain into his death.

After that battle, this is where his story begins. Defeat by both of his renounced Valkyrie as he predicted. He used the power of both to transport himself to the plain beyond time for one purpose.

Kallen.

Aftermaths, he was erased by the existence itself in every trace of him in his world. As a consequence, using the imaginary tree to change time. Now, he is nothing but as a part of the void.

A sensation that is similar to him.

What is this? I had felt it once but what is it?

He felt heat on his hand but it didn't burn or hurt him. He opened his eyes for the first time since his erasure, he saw that he was in the room. A Japanese-style wooden room to be precise. A warm light shone and lightened up the room.

'Where am I?'

He rises with groaning feeling sore around his body. He felt like he has run more than 10 kilometres or even more. It's been a while since he felt his muscle sore like this at least he didnt have to suffer like how he asked The Immortal Jingwei to teach him one of her martial arts techniques. The pain was unbearable.

Hair falls down and covers his sight realising it isn't his hair.

'Blue? When I dyed my hair blue? The last time I remember it is blonde.'

"Weird," he muttered.

He looked at the mirror and saw his body. No, my new body is dressed in white Kimono as a sleepwear. I still have long hair but no ponytail and I didn't have attention in doing so.

He then looked out the window and saw a Sakura Tree with flower blossoms. "Am I in Japan?"

To be honest, No