chapter 7

In vast speed.

Everything couldn't be seen clearly.

Various colors were mixed up and formed several lines.

Ayato and Yae were moved at a speed that was vast enough that the only thing they could hear was the dispersion of wind. He holds her tightly as he fears losing her again.

They exited through a portal that was opened for them. Without proper landing, he and the priestess stumble to the ground. Yae was the first that managed to stand up in the place where they had just gone.

"A domain? No, it was similar to Plane of Euthmiya."

"It sure looks like an inner domain to me." Ayato said as he observed the crimson purplish sky with thunder booming endlessly.

"Welcome to my domain, where I am a god in the domain where you reside."

Ayato and Yae turned around them and saw there is no presence of him only voice.

"Where is he?"

"Below you"

Ayato looked down and saw a large mech rising through the glassy plane. The mech destroyed half of the plane as it crash with the plane during it's rise.

Ayato looks at the Mech in front of him. It was large. The upper body was as large as the Shogun's palace. From the material he could not be certain what it is but it is hard similar to metal. Maybe it was carbon or alloy. They may have that kind of technology underneath people's knowledge.

"Ei, What have you done?" Yae muttered angrily at her friend.

He was puzzled and at the same time he didn't believe it. Don't tell me that Ei created him.

The sound of mechanics filled this place followed by moving mechanics and the light glowing on its eyes.

"I underestimated you two earlier. Now, behold my true form" The mechanical Balladeer's voice was booming following the thunder. Several stripes on its arm and eyes were glowing in purple.

The large mech disappears from their view and appears on them with his leg raised to the sky. Ayato retreated from Scaramouche, attacking him with his long range attacks. The water splash that hit the mechanical armor it's hard to damage.

Yae also joined the attack. She uses her normal electric shock to the drenched mech but nothing has an effect.

The balladeer laughed again. "Oh, I love this feeling. Feels superior to others. This feeling just made me want to smash some ants." He stomped his metallic foot on the ground releasing an electro force.

Ayato stepped away from the electrical force that emitted from his foot. He then creates an unguided missile with his ability hitting several parts of the mech's body.

"Useless" the metallic fist was slammed to the ground where Ayato was before he was gone. Ayato saw this opportunity, he ran on top of the mechanical hand attacking the head with his flying water sword.

The balladeer was annoyed by this attack and slammed his arms. Ayato saw the hand was right on his head. He went to the top of the other mechanical hand and jumped through the gap between fingers.

He continued to go to his head but the arm was swinging in vast speed and shook him from its arm. "Ayato!" Yae screamed his name.

"Emerge"Yae released her powerful attacks one more time striking the large mech with a large thunder on him.

Several shadow foxes were climbing the mech and went to intercept the humanoid puppet. Ayato knows the foxes were hers. He felt his eyes were heavy for some reason. It was because of the blood loss he had that led him to loss of consciousness.