chapter 6

"Did you hear there is an outsider who dares to challenge the Raiden Shogun by himself?"

"Really, I hope he didn't share the same fate as the person before."

Yae overheard the conversation when she was on her way to return to her shrine after buying some tricolour dango from the stalls. She must admit the outsider that has the courage to fight Raiden Shogun must be strong. Not everyone is truly alive after they fight her except when she decides to let the people live.

Her conversation with Ayato in the morning has discussed several issues of their past life and how both of it ends. She must admit being a villain with pure goals to achieve peace is wrong but effective. Maybe this is the right way for her past condition.

Arriving at the Shrine, she found Ayato was talking with someone.

"I see, keep it a secret from anyone else and monitor the movement of the Tenryou Commission." The man nodded and walked past her.

"You're back" Ayato waving at Yae.

"You're errand boy?" She pointed her thumb finger to the man that left him.

"More like he is my employee."

"Did you hear the news?"

"About the certain traveller, yes I've heard"

"Will you go anywhere?" She asked him.

"Yes, I am. I'll be…" Ayato got a flicker on his forehead from the fox girl. It hurts
to be honest.

"What was that for?"

Yae shows him a packet of tricolour dango he bought for him. "If you want to go anywhere, please take care of your body first. You didn't want me to end up finding you again, won't you?"

Ayato could hear her worried tone in her teasing. Of course she would worry how she could. "Yes I'll be and thanks for this. Bye!" He shoves the dango into his jacket and goes away from the shrine.

He arrived at Kamisato estate, welcomed by The guards there. "Ayato-sama, you're back. Thoma has been issued an arrest order by The Tenryou Commission and the guards are all over the place."

"I know that but I believe he is capable of hiding himself from those guards." He knows several hiding places and the nearest with the Shogunate palace is The Komore teahouse.

"Is my sister inside?"

"Yes, she is. She also invited a certain traveler and his floating fairy." He said with a weird description of the fairy.

Ayato headed towards the estate but he didn't enter instead he took a peek through the window.

He saw the blonde boy with a ponytail like he was wearing an exotic clothes. He guesses this is the traveller that they talk about . Besides him there is a fairy-like creature. "Looks like he said the truth after all. But why do I feel something from him?"

'Could you detect the energy coming from the traveller.'

Negatif, there is no sign of energy coming from him. But I will research more about him and will inform you in the future.

Hmm

Ayato walks across the cave under the Kamisato estate. He has placed several clothes including the same clothes he was wearing when he was intercepted by Fatui. The clothes he wore before are beyond repair. He needs a new one.

'Archive, could you make a clothes for me'

There is no answer. Ayato guessed he couldn't. He crumbled when he saw a blue aura emitted in front of him and took the form of a person. He recognised the person immediately. His secretary from when he was a Schiksal, Amber.