boyfriend

this is my first story so sorry if I misspell anything or do anything wrong cuz I'm more of the newer side of the group chat I joined when they met up so again sorry if I do anything wrong also I do know about their boundaries so I'm going to try my best at not crossing their boundaries. enjoy!
words:1133
WARNINGS: strong language, manipulation, mentions of abuse, angsty and yelling
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV
I wake up in my bed the sun is shining at me from the window beside me, I cover my eyes while getting up as I go to the bathroom and use the it then do my skincare, I finish doing my skincare so I go downstairs and make myself breakfast and a cup of water and I start eating.

after I finished I washed the dishes and went up to my room so I could start getting ready, I get the clothes that I'm going to wear and put them on my bed. I start the shower and after its at the perfect temperature, I get in it and start washing my hair and my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out the shower and I start drying myself up then I go to my room and do what I do then I put my clothes on. I hear my phone ringing so I go and get it from my nightstand I look at whos calling me 'josh❤️' I sigh but I pick it up anyways and put it to my ear.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N I CANT BELIEVE YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT I KNEW IT I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME FUCKING WHORE IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND IF YOU ARENT THERE IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU." he says, as he hangs up tears prick from my eyes as I drop my phone and start sobbing knowing the things he's gonna do to me,

I get my phone and call my bestfriend nick "hey y/n what's up??" nick says I reply almost not being able to form words "j-josh f-f-found out th-at we hun-g out yesterday a-and h-he said he was-" I get cutoff as I hear banging from the downstairs door.

I continue "FUCK HES HERE IM SO SORRY NICK" I whisper yell "wait WHAT IS THAT JOSH Y/N-" I hang up as I hear josh break down the door I start crying he opens my door and he sees my curled up in a ball on the floor he runs up to me and starts hugging me saying

"I'm so sorry babe I didn't mean anything I said are you okay?" josh says still hugging me I knew he didn't mean that because this happens a lot and he always says the same sentence "I'm okay just.. scared" I say still crying.

He grabs my chin and kisses me, I kiss back since he doesn't do it often I like taking advantage of them. I don't thinks he's a bad boyfriend I love him he just has anger issues and I don't mind.

He stops the kiss and picks me up bridal style and sits me on the bed and starts talking and apologizing to me, I look at my phone, it's 3:45 pm and I have 5 missed calls and 12 new messages from nick.

I read the last one that he sent it says "IM COMING OVER TO YOU" my eyes widen as I read it, josh stops and he looks at me and takes my phone also reading it

"Y/N THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT OHMY FUCKING GOD I KNEW NOT TO DATE YOU BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING SLUT I SHOULDVE SEEN THIS COMING JESUS CRIST" he yells and starts walking out the room and to his car.

I cry again but this time they're angry tears, I call nick "oh my god thank god you're okay-" I cut him off and I start yelling at him saying

"NICK WHAT THE FUCK IM FINE OKAY NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOURE SO ANNOYING HE JSUT LEFT BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE COMING OVER DONT YOU KNOW IM FINE?!" I feel bad but I was angry at him

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK COULDNT YOU JUST TEXT ME SAYING YOURE OKAY YOURE ACTING LIKE ITS MY FAULT HES ABUSIVE AND MANIPLUITIVE TO YOU" he yells back

"DONT YOU EVER SAY HES ABUSIVE HE JUST HAS ANGER ISSUES LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM LIKE I KNOW HIM." I reply, kind of hurt because we have been friends since 2nd grade and hearing him say that just breaks my heart.

"OH MY GOD CANT YOU SEE YOURE SO BLIND ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS HELP BUT YOU PUSH ME AWAY- you know what this isn't even worth to fight don't come back to me when he yells at you again."

he ends the call, I'm surprised, angry, and sad I'm feeling lots of emotions mostly bad ones I start crying again not knowing what to do.

NICKS POV
I end the call upset that she was yelling at ME out of all people she should be yelling at HIM but I guess she's already been hypnotized by him.

I get up from my bed and hear someone knocking, I go and get it and as soon as I do I see a 6'4(IDK HOW TALL HE IS) man standing in front of me "are you okay I heard yelling?" Isaac says

"I'm fine its just y/n and her stupid boyfriend." I say "alr don't focus too much on her okay?" he says smiling "yeah okay" I say also smiling I close the door and sit on my bed sad that we might not be friends anymore.

I look at my phone and I check the time, 6:23 pm 'I guess im going on a walk I think to myself' I get up and put shorts and a tank top on. I open the door and I go down the stairs and im greeted with tanner and yumi

"oh, dude where are you going?" tanner asks "I'm going on a walk ill be back don't worry baby" I say while he throws a kiss at me and I throw the kiss back as im walking to the door I hear "BE SAFE" smiling at when he said I walk out the door and get in my car.

I drive to a little hill that me and y/n used to go too, I get out my car and I go on the hill and lay down. watching as the stars go by.

OKAY SO GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER AND IDK HOW IT CAME I LOWKEY LIKE IT BUT I ALSO THINK THAT IT WENT A LITTLE BIT TOO FAST AND THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE WENT TO NICKS POV THAT FAST BUT WTV