cat

:p

WORDS: 1311
WARNINGS: none

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV: we arrive at pet smart(idk where you can get cats at😭) me and Larry basically jump out the car running to pet smart while giggling, people stare at us but its whatever. We wait for yumi and nick to catch up, as me and Larry are talking, I go behind the rail in front of Larry and I try and climb the rail and I fail so I stand on the concrete but still behind the rail, we continue to talk and all of a sudden I feel someone grab me by the waist "AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE SHIT" I scream as yumi continues to hold me "BLAKE PLEASEE" I yell as im trying to get down from his grip "SHUT UP YOURE MAKING IT LOOK LIKE IM KIDNAPPING YOU" he says putting me oh his shoulders(somehow idk) while everyone's laughing, we all walk into the shop going to cat section, "AWWWW" I say out loud looking at the cats, "you're so loud y/n" yumi says as he laughs, nick and Larry go more forward I ask yumi "do you wanna go somewhere tomorrow if you're not busy?" "yeah im free tomorrow where do you wanna go?" he asks still looking at the cats while walking "um I don't know actually how about a park or something?" I say  "sure I know a few parks around here we can visit!" he says smiling, I smile back looking down down at him I ask "hey Blake can I get down? im starting to get tired and I want to see the cats up close." "yeah, sorry if I made you uncomfortable I know we only met a day ago.." He says putting me down "its okay your one of the people that I wouldn't be uncomfortable around" I say looking up and smiling at him. we start walking seeing the cats and I see a tiny orange cat "aww!! look at this cute cat!!" I say bending over(🤨) to look at the cat "yeah it is pretty adorable isn't it?" he says, as were looking at them we hear nick and Larry yell "GUYS LOOK AT THIS CATT" we look at each other and go to where nick and Larry are "look at this kitten!" Larry says smiling, its a small grey and white cat looking at me "it is really cute" I say looking at it and putting my finger in the hole trying to pet it. "I wanna get it! can we get it nick?" Larry asks and looks at nick "should we ask Isaac orr??" nick asks pointing the camera towards us, I reply "nah don't ask him lets just get the kitten" "hold on" yumi says moving me to the side trying to look at the cat, "sorry" I say "its fine I just wanted to look at it, no big deal" he says looking at me then the cat "soo should we get it??" nick asks "yes PLEASEE ITS SO CUTEE" I say "where would it stay at though?" nick asks "that's a good point" Larry says thinking on where the cat would go, after a bit I break the silence "I guess in my room?...well Yumi's room" I say, they agree so we get the cat and we go in the car. "what are you going to name the cat?" nick asks pointing the camera at the cat "I don't know yet, what should we name it?" I say looking at nick and then the cat "OHH NAME IT GUS OR SOMTHING COOL LIKE THATT" nick yells making yumi jump on the wheel "nick SHUT UP YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CRASH" yumi yells trying not to crash "sorry yumo" nick says "guys shut up Larry's asleep!" I whisper yell. after a while we arrive home , I get the cat carrier with the kitten inside and wake larry up so we can go in the house I run inside placing the carrier on the couch "where did yall go its been like 6 hours what the hell?!" Isaac says kinda upset "sorry Isaac we went to go get food but we got distracted and got this little guy!" I say pointing to the carrier "its not real right?" Isaac asks concerned "it is... we still don't have a name for him so you can name it!" I say smiling and walking away to help the others. I get the groceries and put them on the counter in kitchen while nick and yumi are putting them away, I check the time and its 6 pm 'damn we have been gone for a while' I think to myself as im putting the groceries I see tanner walking down the stairs "I HEARD WE HAVE GOTTEN A KITTYYYY" Tanner yells "yeah its on the couch" nick reply's to him going to the couch "yeah and its really cute!!" I say following nick to the couch. I sit on the couch and grab the cat carrier and take the cat out "aw I love this guy!" I say picking him up as the cat meows "so what should we name him?" I ask "I dunno.. how about we let our viewers decide?" nick suggests "I went live today so I cant" tanner says joining in the conversation "nick what about you?" I ask "I haven't streamed in a while so I guess" nick says looking at his phone "okay so its decided!" I say smiling at the cat sitting on my lap "wait tomorrow?!"  asks "I mean whenever you want" nick says "oh okay cause I... I gotta go somewhere with yumi tomorrow" I reply "oo what are yall doing?" nick asks "nothing just hanging why?" I ask "oh its cause being here is boring and I kinda wanna go out" he reply's. "oh" I pause and continue "well its getting late so im off to bed!" I say getting up putting the cat in the container, grabbing and walking up the stairs "goodnight y/n!" nick yells "yeah goodnight!!" tanner also says "night guys!" I say looking and waving at them, I get to his room and I knock on his door "Blake you there?" I say. no answer I knock again. still no answer so I open the door and I see him with airpods on moving stuff around and making room for the cat 'this dude has me FALLING for him I swear' I think to myself as im staring at him "you like what you see huh?" yumi says snapping me out of my trance "shit sorry I zoned out but uh thank you for making space for this little guy" I say smiling making eye contact with him "oh yeah I didn't want all this just in my room not opened" he says not stopping eye contact "yeah but I could've helped you, yknow?" I say opening the carrier and letting the cat on the bed "oh yeah.. I really didn't think of that im so stupid what the hell" he says breaking eye contact trying to put together the cat tower "lemme help" I say shutting the door running to where he sits "I mean its fine you don't have to" he says reassuring me "no its fine" I say trying to help him "thank you" he says. We finish and I get the cat and put it on its bed "stay here buddy" I say while kissing his head and getting my clothes so I can change in the bathroom, I walk to the bathroom and lock the door behind me and I start the shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys I know im sorry... ive been busy and ive gotten seasonal depression so ive been laying in my bed doing nothing so im sorry also next part I think is going to be sad idk yet also I need name recommendation's for the cat :)