Chapter 3

Lots of things have happened in the past week and it's confusing how much your life can change in just a couple hours.

On Wednesday last week my class was assigned a project in science and I dreaded it, especially when I learned that it was a partner project. It's already been a month and I haven't said anything except "Here," when a teacher calls my name.

The next day the teacher told us more about the project and what it was about and when it was do. It is a like a science fair project where you get to choose what you want to do. Then the worst part.. partners.

We didn't get to choose who we wanted to work with which made everything worse. I didn't know anyone and I sure didn't want to get put with Chance. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything but his eyes and the way they seem to show a different kind of magic in this dull world.

She randomly chose people by drawing names from sticks which is the stupidest thing I swear any teacher could do. It was then that my life would change. She called my name and my heart stopped. I was so afraid of who she would call to be my partner. Then.. she called his name, "Chance Wilson."

We haven't talked about it yet and I'm afraid to but at the same time I want him to be in my life. We'll have to talked eventually but until then the future will stay in my dreams, waiting to talk to him not only in my mind.

a/n: I finally posted :)