5

Y/N giggles as she watches the two children play as Wanderer sits next to her with an unintrested face.

A knock is the heard, catching the attention of the Gardener and the Wanderer.

"I'll get it!" She exclaims as she gats up and walks to the door. as she gets closer, the voice a little girl is heard. the little girl says multiple things, such as: "Put me down!!","Let me go!!" and "AAAAA!!"

When the dendro-user opens the door she is greeted by the sight of a pink-haired catgirl being held up by a clearly annoyed
red-haired man.

"Uh, hello..?" Y/N waves her hand a bit awkwardly. The red hair man (Still holding the catgirl) nods in greeting. "Diluc, of Mondstadt. Not interested in idle chit-chat."

"Well then, come in." She hold open the door and Diluc walks in. The moment Klee and Qiqi set their eyes on the catgirl they immedietely rush to her.

"Diona!!"

"Diona.."

The girl, now known as Diona, Looks at Klee and Qiqi in surprise. "Klee? Qiqi? what're you doing here?" Diluc places Diona down. "Well, Big brother Albedo and Mr. Xiao brought us here!!" Klee grins as Qiqi nods in agreement.

Meanwhile, You and Diluc sit down on the couch. (Wanderer is having a staring contest with cecilia)

"So, what brings you here? i know that you're here to drop off a child but- how do you k ow of this place?"

"An alchemist you might know of named Albedo told me about it. And i also got tired of Diona's nagging that she'll burn down my industry."

"Wait, you're Diluc Ragvindr?? The one controllung Mondstadt's wine industry???" She asks in surprise. Diluc nods, confirming her question.

"Oh, wow... wait,burn down your industry??? another child arsonist?? oh archons...."

"No, she has a cryo vision. she just wants to destroy the wine industry."

"Ah, alright."

Wanderer blinks and then punches cecilia with his hand resonated with Anemo.

"I'll be taking my leave." Diluc stands up and starts to wlak to the door as Y/N waves with a smile.

She then turns her attention to the three children.

Flytrap angrily shouts at Wanderer. "DONT TOUCH MY HUSBAND!!" "..." "..."

Diona is sitting grumpily on the floor as Qiqi and Klee look at her, concerned.

Y/N walks up to the three girls. she crouches and smiles sweetly at the pink-haired girl. "So, Diona was it...?" She sits down next to Diona with a smile.

"Yeah..." Diona mutters grumpily, averting her gaze. "So, Diluc told me about your desire to burn the wine industry to the ground.... why is that?" Diona crosses her arms and huffs, puffing her cheeks. after a while she reluctantly answers.

"If alchohol didnt exist then daddy wouldn't drink. Then no one would be able to drink. And if no one was able to drink, daddy wouldn't drink. And if daddy didn't drink then he'd be less of a boozehound. and if daddy was less of a boozehound then he'd be less woozy! and he wouldn't have any hangovers!!"

Y/N is speechless.

After a while, she looks at Diona in sympathy. "I... im sorry to hear that...."

"Hmph! i bet you're just another drunkard!!" She crosses her arms and look away once more.

"Ah, well, i actually prefer fruit juice like, apple juice, grape juice, blueberry juice, sunsettia juice, wolfhook juice and... yeah... aha.." As Y/N went over the various types of fruit juice she likes, Diona's eyes begin to sparkle. "REALLY!? oh uh, i mean... so you arent actually a drunkard?"

"Ah, i never really liked alchohol... too bitter, i prefer coffee. and the last time i got drunk... i ended up pushing someone into the ocean..."

Wanderer looks at flytrap, dumfounded. "Husband....?"

Diona's eyes that were previously filled with resentment, are now filled with admiration and glee.

"Woww... an adult that doesnt drink!!"

"Not all adults drink, like acting grandmaster Jean!" Y/N smiles. "You're right.."

"Ah, well, Diona, would you like to make some fruit juice for everyone?" As Y/N says that, Diona's eyes light up. "Yes!!"

"I'll just make tea for Wanderer..."

-

"Here you goo!!" Y/N exclaims happily as she sets down the drink tray. Apple juice for Klee, Wolfhook juice for Qiqi, and tea for Wanderer.

Y/N and Diona have mint drinks.

Y/N takes a sip of her dri k and her face instantly lights up. "mm!! this is really good!! You're really talented, Diona!!" The gardener grins. Diona smirks in pride. "Hmph! Thanks i guess!"

The dendro-user pats her head.

Wanderer scowls as flytrap approaches him. "No, you cant have my tea."

"You're a good kid, Diona."

"Ooo! oo! can i get headpats from Ms. Y/N too??"

"Me too..."

Klee and Qiqi wlak up to Y/N expectantly. Y/N giggles and pats their heads.

"You're all good kids."

"And why not?" Flytrap questions. "Its my tea. go make your own." "Oh? but gardener and that cat child made that tea didnt they?" "They did but its my tea."

-

"UHM," Y/N coughs awkwardly. "Wanderer, Flytrap... what're you two doing..?"

Flytrap's pot is on the ground while their vines wrap around wanderer's leg. Wanderer is on his back, holding up the cup of tea you gave him as a vine tries to reach it. "I was TRYING to enjoy my tea, but then this imbecile just had to rudely ask for my tea." Flytrap scoffs. "For your information, I was politely asking for your tea. and you just HAD to decline."

"Y'know what, im too tired for this. goodnight teyvat." Y/N closes her eyes and falls fave first onto the ground with a thump.

"Y/N!!"

"Oh."

"Ms. Y/N?"

"WHAT HAPPENED??"

"I DONT KNOW."

"What happened to Y/N...?"

Today was a tiring day.

-
Daycare
-

Im gonna pull out my hair. i got a 19 over 40 on my MAPEH exam pls wtf
To make it worse, i got a 15 over 50 on filipino 😭