3

"Oo! oo! Ms. Y/N! look! The flower I planted bloomed!!" Klee shouts as she points to a vibrant red flower. "Wow! very nice, Klee!" Y/N looks to Qiqi. "How's yours going along, Qiqi?"

"What was i doing again...?" The zombie girl mutters as she looks up at her caretaker. The dendro smiles with patience. "How's your flower doing?" Qiqi jumps up with a small smile. "It... bloomed...." She points to the light violet shrub that has sprouted small flowers. "Hehe~ very good Qiqi!" The older girl pats the pink-eyed child's head.

Suddenly, Y/N perks up and summons a dendro shield and envelopes her and the two children in it. A few seconds later, a blast of anemo is sent beaming down to the gardener and the two girls.

"Who's there!?" Y/N cries out. "Oh, you're sharper than i thought." A masculine voice rings out. Two people step out of the shadow. A small white-haired girl frantically apologizing for the taller boy's actions, and the purple headed boy that shot the anemo attack. The former being someone Y/N recognized.

The gardener drops the shield and quickly runs to the
radish-looking archon. "Kusaaa!!" She jumps on the smaller girl, careful not to hurt her.

"Hehe~ hello to you too Y/N." Nahida pats her head. "I'd like if you reffered to me as Nahida now, though." "Okie!!'

"Why are you here anyways?"
Y/N ask as she walks back to the two dumbfounded children with Nahida and the other guy. "Last time we met, you told me you were working on a daycare, right?" She smiles as Y/N nods. "Mhm!! these are Klee and Qiqi!" She stops infront of the red and blue girls and pats their heads with a grin.

"What does that have to do with you coming here though?" Nahida claps her hands together. "Well i'd like you to take care of my nephew!" Y/N tilts her head with a raised brow. "Nephew???"

Nahida nods and points to the purple headed boy who clearly didnt wanna be there. "This is
H/N! (His name) Ei's son!"

"EI HAD A SON!?!?" The two children became bored and went inside the house.

Nahida nods once again.

"Oh...."

-

After Nahida had left, Y/N and
H/N went inside and sat down on the couch so the Gardener could chat with the boy while watching the two children play. "Sooo....
H/N was it?" H/N scoffs. "I'd prefer if you just called me wanderer. H/N is just a name that a blond traveller and his annoying flying companion gave me." Y/N hums in acknowledgement. "So, how old are you?" Y/N asks curiously.

"518." He answers blankly to which Y/N lets out a small "ohhh" at. "You aren't surprised?" He raises a brow and she shakes her head. "Nah, i've met way too much immortal people that im not even sure who is immortal and who's not. plus you're Nahida's nephew, of course you'd atleast be as old or almost as old as her."

Wanderer seems slightly surprised but then reverts to his usual aloof demeanor. "What a strange mortal...are you even a mortal?"

Y/N doesnt respond for a while.

"No comment."

Wanderer sighs and just goes back to doing nothing while his new aquaintance watches the children.

-

The day had ended. Klee and Qiqi were picked up by Xiao and Albedo as usual to go home to wherever they lived. and Wanderer.... he just stared at Flytrap.

On closer inspection, he looked like he was about to light Flytrap up. "Why are you glaring at my plant?"

"It spoke."

"Im not any gender but i prefer the pronouns He/Him."

"SEE!?"

"Thats normal."

"Flytrap, weren't we supposed to keep our mouths shut when people are around?" Cecilia then spoke up.

"Shut up Mondstadt bitch." Flytrap spat out.

"Pff, least i didnt have my entire population wiped out by some blue-haired baby shark looking ass doctor."

"Ouchhhh, that was personal! are you really gonna let that slide, flytrap?" Y/N commentates from the side, only fueling the anger of Flytrap.

"C'MERE YOU CECILIA BITCH."

"BRING IT ON CHOMPER FROM PLANTS VERSUS ZOMBIES."

"WHAT DOES QIQI HAVE TO DO WITH THIS!?!?"

-

After Cecilia and Flytrap had finished their fighting (Trying to knock eachothers pots down but ended up knocking their own down) You and Wanderer sat down on the grass.

"Soo, you're Ei's son, right?" Y/N asks in an attempt to start a conversation. he only nods in response.

"So what're you doing with nahida?"

"Hm, I used to be in the Fatui. but after some complications, they saw no value in me and tossed me aside. The god of wisdon took pity on me and took me in..."

Y/N, being the empathetic person she is, leaned in to hug him. "Stop me if you hate this." She wraps her arms around him in a warm and comfoting embrace.

Wanderer doesn't pull away but he stiffens under her affectionate gesture. "Why?" He seems confused as to why the Gardener would comfort someone she had just met today.

"I dunno.... i just felt like- you needed it." After she said that Wanderer melts into her embrace. he doesn't pull away, he just stays there in comforting silence.

But that was quickly interrupted by the voice of Nahida. "Heyy!! sorry i was late! Alhaitham requested a mesting with me and- oh, was i interrupting something?" Nahida asks dumbfoundedly. Wanderer pulls away, a small (emphasis on small) smile tugging at his lipd and his cheeks visibly heating up from embarassment.

"Ahahhhh, nothing at all, Nahida!" Y/N smiles.

"Ah, well, i'll be taking H/N now. Take care, Y/N!" Nahida grabs Wanderer's hand and pulls him away to go back to Sumeru.

Today was an interesting day.

-
Daycare
-

I ammmmmmmm .........

GAY.