6

TW: A LOT OF MURDER

"Pew pew!!" Diona makes finger guns at the chuckling Y/N as Klee and Qiqi decorate Wanderer's hair with shiny and vibrant hairclips.

"Aaaah!!! you gott meee...!!" She playfully drops to the floor in fake pain. "Blehhhh... im dying... Wan-Wan save me...." She hold out her hand to Wanderer who seems to enjoy the children playing with his hair. "Wan-Wan? that's new. Also, no."

"Wehhhh...." Y/N rolls (literally) over to Wanderer and headbuts him. "AH-! Y/N WHAT THE FU-" Before he finish, Y/N presses a finger on his lips. "Heyyy!!no swearing in this house !!" His cheeks turn slightly red as his eyebrows furrow. "Mmphh." He finally just stops and crosses his arms grumpily.

Suddenly, Cecilia shouts from the doorway. "Gardener!! Gardener!!"

"Yes, Cecilia?"

"The Fatui!! they're he-"

The wood door is kicked down.
"Y/N L/N." A Fatui agent steps into the cottage. "Master Dottore demands to see you in his office."

Wanderer's eyes widen before he yells: "Y/N! stay ba-!" He takes a glance at his gardener friend only to see her eyes.

Static.

Her eyes were green static.

A barrage of vines and poisonous flowers sprout from the cracks in the floor. They plunge at the Fatui, grabbing them by their waists or necks.

"Snap."

"TAKE THE KIDS AND GET OUT OF HERE I'LL TELL YOU WHEN ITS SAFE TO GO BA-!!" Flytrap shouts before they too go blank and start attacking the intruders.

Wanderer grabs Qiqi Klee and Diona and then rushes out of the house.

Meanwhile.

"Squash."

"Smash."

"Snap."

"Kill."

The hoard of plants do exactly as she commands. The Fatui yell out in pain, pleading for her to have mercy on them. It was no use, she kept on slaughtering the intruders with no mercy at all.

Their screams and cries of pain ringing throughout her small cottage until it finally stops.
Y/N's house is filled with red goo that one would call blood.

The dendro-user finally collapses on the floor, the vines retreating into the cracks in her house. Cecilia and the other plants revert to normal aswell.

Wanderer and the kids are somewhere in the woods, waiting on Flytrap's signal.

Flytrap and all the other plants start to clean up the bloody mess with a hose.

Meanwhile Y/N is sleeping on the couch, dreaming peacefully, or not peacefully...

-

"Y/N look at this!!" -_!$%&^ yells before doing a backflip. "Wow... nice... very.... human..." Y/N mutters while playing with a leaf. "Ah... -_!$%&^... has leaf... on hair..." Y/N starts to pick a peculiar looking leaf out of the Blue-haired child's head.

"Hm? what is it, N/N?" -_!$%&^ asks curiously as he watches Y/N inspect the leaf closesly.

"This... from Varanara... leaf... only there...." she places the leaf down before -_!$%&^ grabs her hand to lead her to Varanara.

"That means Ararycan is back from their adventure!! c'mon lets go!!" He starts tp drag her to the beloved home of the Aranara.

"Ararycan!!" "Ararycan..!" The duo exclaims as they rush over to the sword-wielding Aranara.
"Blue Nara and H/C Nara!!"

"Greet...ings... Arary..can.." Y/N mutters out, not having quite adjusted to speaking in the human language. "Nara Y/N's Tevatian is getting better!"

"And its all thanks to me!"
-_!$%&^ huffs proudly, his hands rested on his waist. Y/N pats his head. "-_!$%&^... very smart..."
-_!$%&^'s cheeks flush pink in flattery. "Well yeah-! im not THATT smartt..." Y/N smiles.
"-_!$%&^...genius.." She mutter and -_!$%&^ gasps, "You learned a new word!!" He exclaims with a grin. "I... do good...?" -_!$%&^ pats Y/N's head this time. "Very good! you did really good!"

"Yay."

"Y/...N.."

"Y/..N.."

"Y/N?"

"Hey, dummy wake up."

"Hmn..?" Y/N wakes up slowly. She sits up with a groan and turns to face the voice which belonged to Wanderer. "How long was i out...?" She asked, In which Wanderer replies, "5 hours." "5 hours!?" Y/N is clearly surprised by this and hastily looks around. "Where'd the kids go!?"

"Their guardians took them home already." Wanderer says, Staring at a nearby spider. "Oh, Awwwww... so that means you took care of them while i was unconscious!!" Y/N exclaims, each word coming out of her mouth as smooth as honey.

Wanderer sighs, "Yes, yes i did..." He admits with an unreadable look.

The spider lands on Y/N's head.

"There's a spider on your head."

"I know."

-

After Wanderer leaves, Y/N heads to bed. Instead of sleep being on her mind, the weird dream begins to shroud her mind instead.

Who was that guy? and why was he talking to the Aranara...? I have no memory of him... its so weird...

How does he even know the Aranara? well- its kinda understandable... like- he's a kid... i think... what if he's like-one of those shoto boys...? He has a baby face but is like..
two-thousand years old or something... Ah, im getting off topic...

Wait, off topic on what? im literally just thinking to myself... UNLESS-

Author: No.

What-

Oh wait that must've my alter ego...

Damn.. my alter ego is so weird...

A yawn escapes Y/N's lips as she stares at the ceiling. She tiredly drapes a blanket over herself before begining to drift away into sleep.

Today was an eventful day.

-
Daycare
-

I FORGOR TO TELL U GUYS HAT I WAS GONNA GO ON HIATUS IM SO SORRY