Painful fun

It has now been about 2 months since I met Stuart. Flowers were blooming and it was getting warmer. I'm leaving in about a week. I was listening to music and getting homework done but then I heard something hitting my window. I thought it was a stick but it kept coming low and behold Stuart was sitting on the brick fence throwing rocks at my window. I gave him a 1 to tell him one minute. I put on some pants and a shirt and made my bed so it looks like I'm sleeping. I opened my window and stepped on the roof and put my foot on the trellis. Climbing down, I saw my dad walking outside the house. Stuart jumped down and hid while I held as still as possible hoping dad would not see me. He looked and went back in. I breathed relief and popped his head out looking at me. I put a thumbs up and hopped down. I climbed the fence and went to the other side. "This is getting scary, stu."I breathed. "Heh makes it more fun." He said running ahead of me. "Last one to the creek is a smelly dick!" He yelled. "Hey no fair Stuart Harold pot," I said running towards him.

When we got there we just hung out and talked. We went to the graffiti wall and he started to paint. I sat there watching. "Hey, can I tell you something you can't be sad about?"I said. He turned around. "Yep, what is it?" he said, tossing the can over the wall. I tried to break it to him or at least thought about it. "Well, I'm leaving next week back to LA,'' I said. His eyes opened wide. "Oh" is all he could say. "But I will be back next winter."I smiled. He was thinking about something. "I can give you my mom's or the house number and we can talk." He said. "You can tell me all about America and I will tell you all about my day." He smiled. I smiled in response. "Yeah, you're right."I thought. A ran up a tree. First, one to the top is better than the other."Isay yanking myself up a branch. Stu came along. We made it to the top. I was laughing and Stuart was standing on a branch. "Well, it looks like I'm a better student," I said. He was about to roast me until the branch broke off. He fell hitting his head on the branches and then a rock. I climbed down to make sure he was okay but he was out like a light. I started to panic. "Haha, funny Stuart gets up now." Still nothing. I threw him on my back and dragged him to the house. "MISS. POT!''I yelled in tears.

Stuart was still out while his mom checked on him a lot. "Im sorry im sorry I should have been more careful-" I was cut off. "No need to be sorry my dear, you did not kill him right."I just shook my head. Stuart groaned signaling he was up. "Ow my head," he said, grabbing it. "Here this painkiller should help ease the pain." miss pot said. Giving him water and two pills. "They're very strong so it should work well." She said as he took it. "Hey mum, can we go and see Regan at the airport on Tuesday," he said. I don't know how he knew that. Was he sort of a mind reader now? "What? Regan, are you leaving." Miss pot looked at me. I nodded my head. "Yep LA," I said. "But I'll be back next winter."I stood up. "Sure Stuart we can go." Stuart sighed in relief going back to sleep. I thought about something before I realized it. "Oh noIsnuck out, how am I gonna get back!"Isay. Miss pot just smiled. "I'll take you back. We will find an excuse." Luckily she had an idea she called Cletus.

Clustus said he took me out for educational things my dad bought. I was safe. "I already called the school, and told them you're a winter-only student.." he said, waking me up in my room. As I got up there my mom was in my room doing something. "Ugh mia what are you doing?" father said annoyed. "Nothing my dear, just fixing up a tear." She said, shuffling my blankets on the bed. Dad left the room as I shut my door. "You know my dear you don't have to sneak out." She turned towards me. "Uh no I did not."Isay. "Cletus took me out-" She cut me off. "I'm not mad, just happy you're happy," she said. Mom was understanding she never was all that rich until she moved to us. Isat is on the bed. "Why do we have to go?"Isay. She side-hugged me. "I'm sorry but your dad left you a career at least you'll be on your feet when you're older."I smiled. I put my head on my mom's shoulder. "You're right."

6 days later.
I sat on my bed playing Beethoven on my record when one of my maids came up and told me that the phone was for me. "Hello?''I asked. Stuart's voice came through. "So uhh how was getting home," he asked. "Okay, why did you call?"I asked him back. "Ugh, you caught me well my hair is falling out." He said I heard a shift on the phone. "Okay, that ain't too bad," I said. "But that ain't the worst part you see I still have patches of hair that already grew back but it's blue now!" He said. "Wow, you dyed your hair how cool but why when your hair is falling out?"I asked. "No, like it came back blue just like that. My mum said that she had never seen a side effect like this." He argued. "So what you're saying is when you feel your heart hurt your mom gave you painkillers your hair starts to fall out and now it is blue," I said quickly. He paused... "YES!" he yelled. I heard his mom in the background "Stuart Harold pot don't yell in this house!" "Yeah sorry mum!" he said to her. "So."Isay "So.." he said in response. "Why can't you say I don't wanna see ya leave." He said his tone was saddening. "I don't want to but they get to see you right!"Isay is all happy. "I guess you're right." He said his voice was still blue. "Talk to ya later by stu," I say. "Bye Regan."I hung up the phone dreading tomorrow.