I win

I got up very ready for the day. I feel like it's my birthday when in reality I get to meet other kids who aren't rich people. I put on my skirt, my knee-high socks, and a blue blazer. I am downstairs ready to go in the car. Our limbo driver Curtis came with us from America. "Mom don't you think this is a bit much," I say. She handed me my book bag. "Yes, I think so but your dad says it's great to put people in their place." She said smiling. I hugged her. "Aunt lushly is your teacher." I paused. "But you and dad dont have sisters, only brothers who are married," I said. "Don't worry she is an old family friend."

We pulled up to the school having all eyes on me. I guess there are not a lot of people who are like this. I walked around campus to see a couple of people playing instruments, one of them having brunette hair and covering an eye. I smile and wave. He did it back but got whacked back in the head. "Stuart, don't get distracted by a rich dick." The bigger boy said. "Yeah yeah sorry Richard."  He went back to playing something. I walked to my class early but I wanted to see my 'aunt'.

"Hello?'' I asked as I walked into room 35. "Regan oh my gosh I haven't seen you since you were born," she said, pinching my cheek. "Where do I sit?" I asked. "2nd row, second seat from the back, you're sitting by this boy. His name is Stuart pot he is not that bright but I'm sure you can help him." She smiled at me. "But for now you should go outside. The next class is in 15 minutes," she said, grabbing chalk and writing a book title on it.

I walked outside and instantly was greeted by a blond-haired girl, an Asian girl, and a tall girl. "Oh my god, you must be Regan everyone has been talking about you." The tall girl said. Unlike in the show, the blond girl is the leader but the tall one seems like it. "Yeah, I'm Regan," I said smiling. "Ah, You're the one who played in a show called 'Okay Family'. You look awful like Enna." The blond one said. "Heh, yep that's me." I feel kinda embarrassed that I just flashed my wealth in a way. "Look loser o-clock." The Asian one said. I look to see the same kid from this morning. "Hey Stuart TUSSPOT!" she yelled. All the other girls laughed. "For the last time Liley It's pot!" He said. "Well it should be a tusspot for how dumb you are!" the tall one said. "Ugh, fine, listen to those pesky ass rumors." He said waving them off. "Don't you guys think that was a bit rude?" I asked them to turn back while laughing. "It's funny." I sighed.

The bell rang and the girls asked what class was in which I responded saying "35." They dragged me back to the class. My aunt was not there, and Stuart was being bullied by Chase. I guess they're not friends. "What start do you want your dumb instrument back?" He said waving a piano mixed with a flute-looking thing. "Give it back chase." He said trying to get it. The boys fought for a bit before I stepped in. I put on a bitch face to act like I was mean. "Let me see it chase," I say walking up to him. "Hey, the new kid already doesn't like tusspot new record there tusspot." He said tusspot a lot. "Thanks," I say, acting like I was going to smash it down but give it back to Stuart. "It's pot by the way, not tusspot," I say glaring at the four bullies. "Trator." Said the Asian girl. I sat next to Stu waving at him. He just turned his head getting mad.

At the end of the day, mom said to stay with my teacher. I walk around to get used to the place and I see Stuart again at the back of the school. "Ya know I can stand up for myself." He said, turning his head to look at me. "Yeah sorry," I said walking towards him. "But to be fair there was no thank you or anything. So I'll keep doing it." HE just scuffed at me. I heard a lighter being flicked. I sat next to him seeing he was smoking. "Uhh, we are just kids, you sure you should be doing that," I said. "Listen, pick me, just leave me be." He said blowing the smoke out. "Dude we are ten you sure you should smoke." He just glared at me. "Don't you have some limbo or some shit picking you up?" HE said. He was trying to get rid of me but it was funny seeing him struggle. "Nah I think imma walk," I say. "Okay then go." He said putting out his cigarette. I Smile. And lay down in the snow. "Nah," I say. Smiled at him. He sighed and lay down by me. I knew I just won.