Roomies!!

You walk into class and slam your books on the table. " Ms Martinez! Your first day and making yourself known already " You roll your eyes and turn to miss. " Yes miss im making myself known, hello everyone im y/n Martinez! lovely to meet ya !! " You turn and announce to the class.

You sit in your chair annoyed and open your books. " As i was saying, in order to proper... " The teacher begins. You rest your head on your hand and start to doodle in your notebook. " Pssst.. PSsst!! " You hear from behind you. You sigh and turn your head " what do you want! " you whisper. You stare at a gorgeous boy. " You're new right? " You nod. " Yeah i am, why? " The boy licks his lips. " Do you have anyone to have lunch with? " You sigh and shake your head. " No its my first day. " The boy smiles. " Great!   I"m Marcus. Meet me on the roof at lunch " You go to talk until you hear an irritating noise. " Y/n Martinez! Must i use this poison on you! " Miss stares at you intensely holding a vile. You shake your head. " No miss, you must not! " You yell back snarkly.

You hear the bell ring and you smile. You begin to pack your books and you turn to Marcus but he's gone. You are about to leave class when miss holds her cane infront of you. " Miss Martinez " You slowly turn to her annoyed. " Your attitude will not be tolerated, i suggest you fix it while you have time! " You smile and nod with a snark expression before pushing past miss. You walk through the halls. People point and whisper at you. You walk to the stairs being blocked by noisy teenagers. You cough sarcastically. They look up and quickly move as you walk through and up the stairs.

You make your way to the roof when you hear laughter and talking. You walk over to the group of people and they immediately stop. " Well hello gorgeous! " Lex says hopping off of the small wall. He grabs your hand and places a light kiss upon your fingers. You pull back in disgust " Slow down spike ball " Petra and Billy cover their mouth trying to detain their laugh. You walk past Lex and sit by the edge.

" What are you up here for miss y/n " Petra asks curious. " Marcus right? " Marcus appears behind you and pushes you back. You jump. " YOU FUCKING... dickhead " Marcus laughs as he sits next to you. You laugh along holding your chest. " So mr Marcus lured you here did he? " Lex says directing at Marcus. " I did I did " Marcus says proud. Lex and Billy look at eachother and giggle. Marcus throws a grape at them " shut up!! " You smile and start eating your cookie and grapes.

Lex and Petra talk to you about the rules, their secret spots etc. You laugh and talk but you can't help notice Marcus from the corner of your eye. Gazing at you. The bell rings and you feel beneath you vibrate. " SCHOOLS OVER FOLKS!! " Billys yells. He ruffles with Marcus' hair and pokes at Petra before jumping down the stairs. You laugh as Petra and Lex leave. Marcus fixes his hair and struggles to pack his books. He drops his books and one flys over the edge.

You lean down and catch it barely. Marcus laughs. " Wow thank you! " He says as you hand him the book. " Anytime cutey " You wink and walk away, leaving Marcus standing blankly.

4:30pm

You leave the headmasters office and head to your dorm. Room 1069. You unlock the door and open it. Marcus is sitting on his bed shirtless reading a book. He jumps and covers himself with a blanket. " Yn! Why are you here!! " You laugh. " Calm down! I'm your roommate... fun! " You say sarcastically. Marcus sits up as you set your things down on your bed. He struggles to reach for a shirt. You can't stand his stupidness. You walk over and grab the shirt. You place it on your bed. " Want it? Come and get it " You laugh and lay down in your bed with Marcus' shirt by your feet.

Marcus sighs. He stands up and reveals his shirtless body. Scars and cuts cover his biseps and abs. You can't help but stare. He grabs the shirt and gently reaches for your mouth. He lightly shuts your mouth. " Don't stare sweetheart " He says
seductively before swiftly putting the shirt on. You blush and bury yourself into your phone.

7:38pm

You sigh and stand up. " I'm gonna have a shower. Do not come in unless it is an emergency! " You yell at Marcus half asleep. He looks up " what huh yeah yeah " You snicker and walk into the bathroom.