Back off essay

2:53pm

You finish your hair. Marcus is standing at the door looking at his watch. " Finished now ? " He taps on his watch. You giggle and walk up to him. You kiss his cheek then go to walk out. He holds your hand and pulls you back. " I get no lips now? " He pouts. You smile " who said that " you kiss him on the lips then take his hand and walk out.

2:58pm

You get to the roof and see Billy and Lex talking while eating some sandwiches. Lex notices you and Marcus and jumps up " Ooh hello deary!! " He lets out his hand to help you to where they are sitting. " Hello mr gentlemen " You take his hand and sit by Lex. Marcus sits mext to you.

Billy avoids eye contact with you, instead he fochhsuses on Lex and his dorky conversations. Halfway through talking, Marcus places his hand on your thigh. " Yeah and then h-he he uhh " You stutter through your words. Finally, Petra walks up and saves you. You turn to Marcus " Getting touchy now " You whisper and gently kiss him.

" Auhh heyy y/n!! I heard about last night!! You got a bit tipsy " Petra runs over to you and sits right next to you. " ( laugh ) yeah i uhh, had a bit too much " You look over at Billy and he is looking at Marcus' hand. His fists are clenched and he's staring intensely. You place your hand on top of Marcus' and give him a kiss. Marcus kisses back despite the surpise. " ooh a suprise " He whispers.

Billy stands up. " Yn i need to talk to you " He look at Marcus agitated " Alone. " You stand up and walk with Billy. " Bill what's worng? " He turns to you. " Why do you need to date my bestfriend? Was there a reason!! " Your jaw drops in shock. " I love Marcus and if you don't like it, you can suffer in silence " Billy gets timid. " Are you happy with him? " He asks. You nod your head with a soft face. " Fine, i'll live " You smile and hug him. " Thank you thank you thank you!! "

You walk back over to Marcus and he looks a bit worried. You sit next to him all smiles and whisper. " He approves!! ". Marcus' face lights up and he smashes his lips into yours. You kiss back before pulling away to avoid awkwardness. You hold Marcus' hand and smile listening to Petra and Lex ramble on. You see Billy slightly smile at you.

The next day

You are holding Marcus' hand walking to class. People point and whisper again. You stop at your locker to get books when Levi walks past. He stands beside you " well who is this absolute gem " He checks you up and down. You stick your hand in his face and reply snarkly" Taken Dipshit ". He smiles and takes your hand. He places a gentle kiss. " Fiesty mama " He smiles at you. making you uncomfortable. Marcus steps infront. " Go away Levi " He pushes Levi away. All of a sudden. Knifes from people around point at Marcus. " Back of essay " Levi responds stepping back. " See you later mami " He waves at you before walking off.

You brush it off. You kiss Marcus before taking his hand and walking to class. People block the doorway stuck in conversations and makeout. You cough sarcastically " ahem " They quickly move and avoid eye contact. Marcus looks back and smiles. " Scary dog privilege " You look at him and smile. He enjoys the sudden rise in power.

You get into class a bit late. " Ms Martinez and Mr Lopez " The teacher stares at you both " Late! " The whole class is staring at you. You smile. " Got lost, im only new " You go to take a seat. Marcus follows. You sit down and pull out your books. You place them on the desk but in a snap, Miss has wacked her cane onto your hand. You scream lightly " OW!! YOU PUTA!! " A red mark appears across your hand. You tear up. " Don't be late to my class Ms Martinez " You look up with fury in your eyes. " Don't fucking hit me! " You throw and ninja star at the teacher. It slides across her face leaving a deep cut across her cheek. She holds her cheek quickly. " Oh my! Well how dare you!! " The teacher begins to cry. The class starts laughing. Marcus rushes to you and holds your hand. " A-are you ok mi amore? " He steadily asks you. " si si im fine dear. We should probably go tho.. " You laugh. You take his hand and run out of the class.

You run through the halls laughing, trying to dodge the hall moniters and teachers. You run up to the roof and sit down. " Yn!! Why did you do thatt!! " Marcus yells with excitement and full of adrenaline. You sigh while smiling " Don't mess with a Latina bitch!! " You both crack up laughing. You look down ay your hand and see a large bruise forming. " ay! " You whisper softly, poking at the mark. Marcus turns around quickly. " ooh baby does it hurt? " he kneels down infront of you and gently holds your hand. " A little bit, i'll be fine though. I have been theough worse " You smile and cuff his cheek with the opposite hand. " I love you~ " You smile. He smiles back looking into your eyes. Without a word he quickly smashes his lips into yours, pulling you in by your waist.