Mr and Mrs Orphan

In the bathroom
7:32pm

You start to undress. You look in the mirror and lift your neck up. You lightly braze the red marks along your throat. " agh jeez " You sigh lightly. You turn on the shower. Smoke fills the bathroom from the fuming droplets. You wash your hair and enjoy the nice warm water. Life on the streets suckk!!

You get out of the shower and wrap yourself in a towel. You wipe the mirror. You brush your teeth and wash your face. Marcus knocks on the door " yn... " You sigh " What!! " ... " I have to go to the bathroom " You sigh. and finish brushing your teeth. " Just wait will ya " You yell grabbing your hair brush.

Marcus goes silent before barging in. He grabs the curtain and covers himself. You sigh a sogh of disgust " Really?! You couldnt wait!! " You yell kicking his feet from under the curtain. You start to brush your hair. Marcus finishes. He tuens around and stops. " i uhh wow " You look at him as his eyes trace down to your boobs. You lightly slap him. " My eyes are up here cheeky! " You both laugh. He leaves.

You finish getting done and change into your pjs. Your wearing shorts and a crop top. You walk out and sit on the bed. Marcus' eyes follow you. You laugh. " Quit staring cheeky " Marcus looks away sharply. He sits on the couch and continues watching his movie. You walk towards him and sit beside him.

He sits up shocked. You shuffle closer. You hear him breathe heavy " ooooh our legs are touching, big deal " You joke. You start to watch the movie. You begin to get sleepy and you rest your head on Marcus' shoulder. He sits up quickly. " Sit still cheeky " You groan in a sleepy voice. He settles down and slowly wraps his arm around you. Marcus lifts you up lightly to get a drink. He lets you drop on his shoulder but you move down to his lap. You lay your head on his lap and get comfy. He sits up and breathes heavy.

" Marcus... You uhh " You sit up lightly pointinf at Marcus' boner. He covers it with his hands quickly. You giggle. " It's fine Marcus " You lay back down. He sighs.

8:30am

You wake up laying in your bed. Marcus laying in his. You slowly get up and rub your head. You stumble to Marcus and nudge him lightly. " Wake up cutey!! " He groans. " what " he says in a deep sleepy voice. You blush. " I-Its morning time " you stutter flustered. He sits up shirtless. " Do i have to " Your eyes trace down to his abs. He gently directs your face towards him by your chin. " Up here darlin "

You blush. He looks at you with sleepy eyes. " Do you wanna skip today? " He says suddenly. You turn to him. " You're really asking me that " You both laugh. " Maybe you would wanna go to the roof with me? " He says in a steady voice. You smile. " A date? " He stutters " well.. ".. " Yes " He smiles.

You get changed into shorts and an oversized sweater. Marcus weats an oversized graphic tee and long grey sweats. You walk up to the roof together. You sit down with Marcus. " Soo, How is Deadly Arts so far? " He asks. You smile with a mouthful of grape. " It's alright " He laughs. He lean back on his hand and you notice. You slowly shuffle your hand towards his getting closer and closer.

" Why are you getting closer " He asks. Your inches away and your hand is on his. " I'm not. " You giggle. " Yes you aarree~ " He says staring into your eyes. He flips you over and holds your hand back. Hes lays ontop of you. " Marcus I- " He smiles at you. Your knees turn jelly. " You grab his face and kiss him gently. He turns over where your ontop of him and he kisses you back. He pulls you in by your hips and kisses you deeper. You ruffle through his hair. Slowly you start to makeout.

After a 13 minute makeout you lean back.

" Oh Marcus I- " you say out of breath. " Shh shhh " He says kissing you again. You push back and he bites your lip as the kiss ends. You squint. " Was that alright love? " You laugh. He laughs too. You check your watch and see the time.

9:46am You jump.

" shit the bell will go any- " The bell rings. Lex, Billy and Petra storm onto the roof. You jump off of Marcus and sit back. They stare at you two next to eachother. Hair and clothes messy. " Marcus and.. Ynnn!!! " Petra yells excited.

You turn away embarrassed. " well.. did you fuck " Lex says all of a sudden. You and Marcus look shocked. " What! No! " He yells insulted. Lex laughs. " Sooo mr and mrs orphan are together? " Petra says smiling. " Well i dont know abou- " Marcus begins. " Yes! Mr and Mrs Orphan. Sure " Marcus smiles. " I'm gonna go get some sleep " You say suddenly. You leave abruptly. Marcus follows behind.

" Those two are gonna fuck " Lex laughs. Billy sighs " Mhm "

10:00am

Marcus jumps ontop of you on the bed and kisses you. " So we're a thing are we? " He asks smiling. You smile. " Yeah i know i panicked " Marcus covers your lips with his finger. " It's cute "