My sister

You kiss Marcus gently. He kisses back and pushes you down on the bed. You start to get frisky. You trace your hand up his shirt. He groans through your kisses. You cross your legs. He leans back and looks down. " What's the matter love? " You groan. " Marcuss just fuckk mee !! " He smiles and kisses you deeply. He slowly reaches for your shirt and lifts it up. " May i? " He asks. You nod and he takes your shirt off and reaches for your bra. Be unclips the back. He starts to smile as he looks down.

You laugh. He slowly takes your wrists and holds them above your head. He reaches into his draw and taks handcuffs. " Awhh why can't i touch you " You whine. He laughs and cuffs you to the bed. " Just close your eyes and enjoy mi amore "

( IMAGINE ITTTT !!! )
10:45am

He leans back. " Oh. My. god~ " You moan and groan. He smiles. " Enjoy it sweetheart. " You laugh. " Yes but can you uncuff me please? " He jumps up. " oh right " He uncuffs you. You drops your hands and sit up. You put your bra back on. He claws at you. " babyy why bra!! " He whines. You oush his hands away and laugh. " not now Marcky " He pouts. You put on your shirt and lay up. You start to kiss Marcus holding his face.

Billy and Lex barge into the room. They laugh and talk. They stare at you and Marcus. Marcus is shirtless and you're laying on his chest. " You guys fucked!? " Billy looks a bit annoyed. " Ohh i forgot to tell yous!! Yn is my fucking sister!! " Marcus looks at you shocked. " Billy really!!! " You yell. Billy walks up to you angry and pulls you up. " You f-fucked him! " He points at Marcus. " Billy calm down- " Marcus starts. " You shut up! " Billy yells. You nod lightly. " oh my FUCKING god yn! " He lifts his hand up lightly. Marcus grabs Billys hand.

Billy pulls back. " Hands off!! " He yells. " This doesn't involve you! " He grabs your hand. You restrains back. Marcus pushes Billy out of the way. " Calm down Billy " He stands infront of you and holds your hand from behind. Billy stares at you intensely. " Be calm or you can come back later " Marcus says and he points at the door. Lex moves out of the doorway slightly. Billy sighs and storms out. Lex follows behind. " Congrats guys!!! "

( Sorry its a short one )