Invitation

You sit with Marcus shocked. Marcus hugs you tight. " It's ok baby~ " He kisses you gently on your forehead. You cup his cheeks and kiss him on the lips. He kisses back. You lean back. He holds your hips. " Don't leave me~ " He whines. You laugh. You kiss him gently then pull away. " I have to go check on Bill " You say putting your shoes on. Marcus whines. " Whyy~ " You laugh. " Unless you want to come with " Marcus shoots down and shakes his head. You giggle and walk out.

You try to find Lex and Billys room which wasn't hard. Sticksrs and spray paint covered their door. You knocked on the door and Billy opened. He sighs and shut the door. You catch it. " Wait Bill let's talk please " You ask desperate. He open the door and invites you in. You sit on his bed. " Look let me expl- ".. " Why him? Why Marcus? " Bill says fustrated. You sit in silence. " You deserve better! Better then that murderer!! ".. " Oh like you can complain!! " You yell. Tears stream down your face. " We both deserve better! I actually found someone who loves me and you complain? Pathetic!! " You yell and stand up.

You storm out of their room but Billy grabs your hand. " yn- " You pull away sharp. " Let go of me! " You slam the door behind you and storm back to your room. You open the door and flop onto your bed face first. You start to cry.

Marcus walks over to you and sits by you. " awh babyy what happend? " You turn over in tears. " Billy's being a jerk " You sigh. You sit up. " He says i deserve better than you " Marcus looks offended. " You do baby~ " He kisses you and you kiss back.

After a 13 minute makeout you lay on his chest out of breath. " Marcus i love you " You sigh breathlessly. " Love you too baby " He groans. He lifts your chin up and kisses you again. You flop on his chest. He wraps his arms around you and you slowly drift to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

4:00pm

You wake up in your bed and Marcus in his. You hear knocking on the door. You walk out and open it. " Who is is babe " Marcus groans. You look down and see a box. You walk over to him staring at the box. He sits up and rubs his head. You open the box and theres a note.

" 8pm in the fron quad. Wear these wristbands and let's party " You look at the black wristbands. Marcus looks at you excited. You look a bit worried. " I haven't partied with teens before i-i " Marcus kisses you. " You will be fine, i will be with you all night " You smile to tap his nose. " Thank you very much lopez "

It takes you 2 hours to get ready.
You wear this:

with your hair like this:

7:13pm
You turn to Marcus. " How do i look " He gazes at you before pulling you in by your hips and kissing you. You flop your arms on his shoulders and kiss back. " I am so lucky " He groans. You laugh. " Get ready Lopez~ " He sighs. " Look away " But you can't help his stare at his abs. He puts on black pants and a black button up top.

7:45pm

You are laying in bed with Narcus waiting until it's time. Petra and Lex bang on the door. " OHH LOVER BIRDSS!! " Lex yells. Marcus sighs and opens the door. " Ooh fiesty " Lex comments. Petra runs over to you. " You. look. amazing! " You laugh. " thank you thank you. You look absolutely stunning " You reply.

You look around a but confused. " Where's Billy? " Petra and Lex look at eachother and stop smiling. " He didn't think you'd want to talk to him " You sigh. " He's coming right? " Lex laughs. " Are you kidding he loves to party! " You laugh and sigh with relief.

7:55pm

" We have to head down now " You say looking at Marcus. " Oh alright then! We leave at 8:05 See you guys soon! " Petra says waving you goodbye. You takes Marcus' hand and leave the room. You walk down to the fron quad. Suddenly you start to feel dizzy. You start to bobble and stumble. Marcus' catches you. " Woahh are you okay baby? " Marcus asks holding you up. You turn to him. " I feel diz~ " You pass out ontop if him. He holds you up worried.

A black van drives infront of you both and they pull you both in. Soon Marcus drifts asleep with you resting on his lap.