love love love

You kiss him back and run your fingers around his neck and in his hair. You pull back slightly, out of breath. " b-baby lets take this to the room " You smile. He nods without a word and picks you up over his shoulder. He walks slowly to the room. It isn't far.

In the room

He flops you down on the bed and begin to kiss your neck and chest. You moan lightly as he leaves hickeys and marks all over. He slowly runs his hands up your shirt. He starts to slowly take off your shirt. You smile and nod. You lean your head back. He starts to kiss your chest moving lower and lower. He reacher you shorts. He slowly pulls them down and looks up and smiles.

( imaginee )

You lay on his chest out of breath. " M-marcus- " He places his finger on your lips " shh dont make a sound " He kisses you and pulls you in by your waist. You pull back. " m-marcus stop~ " He smiles through the kiss and begins to kiss deeper. You tug on his hair lightly to make him stop.

He finally stops and leans back. You stand up and grab your bra. Marcus stares at you with doe eyes. " Look away mister " You giggle. He sighs and turns away. You get changed and sneakily walk over to him. You jump on his back and scare him. " ah! yn dont do that " He sighs laughing. You push him down next to you and wrap your arms around his torso. " I love you " You mumble through his sweater.

He sighs with a smug smile. " I love you too " He kisses your forehead gently before resting his head on yours.

12:38pm

You wake up realising you've dosed off. Marcus has you wrapped in his arms. You gently lift yourself up and gently shake Marcus awake. " M-Marcus, baby, wake up " Marcus wakes up confused. You admire how cute he looks tired. " W-whats wrong mi amore? " He says half asleep. You chuckle. " Nothingg, we should get to our next class "  Marcus sighs and gets up. You kiss him gently before hopping in the shower.

( sorry its a short one, im gonna start a new story )