𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻~3(𝑭𝒖𝒏)

Y/n POV:
(We were at shopping mall)

We are buying new dress for freshers party as we want our last day soo special!! Jennie and Jisoo buy their dresses and bid goodbye to me! I did same

Jennie and Jisoo buy their dresses and bid goodbye to me! I did same.....
[I will show you the dress tomorrow!🤫]
I was walking through shopping mall suddenly my phone start ringing so I pick.....
OTP
Yoongi: "What the hell is this y/n!!" Where are you?? It is almost 9 o'clock at night and uh are still not at home, do you even forget that you had a brother or something.......
Mee: "stop stop stop!!!!!!!! Atleast give me a single second to sayy!! I'm with Jennie and Jisoo for the shopping of tomorrow's freshers party! They already left and I'm just coming in 15 mins oppaa!!"
Yoongi: Fine come home safely!
Me: yeah okie by!!
Yoongi: b,byee..!!
At home:
I was continuously banging the door for about 10 mins but still he didn't open it...
I call him...
OTP
Mee: Are u opening the door or I will crash it-??
Yoongi: ohh just coming!
!!Call ended!!
I entered in the house it was all dark... I definitely know he was watching the horror movies!!
Mee: heyyy!!! You MIN YOONGI!!!!!!
how dare you start devil nights before Mee I already said that I'm coming!!
Yoongi:Well first'ly You are a coward, you hug me as soon as the ghostly scene comes.... Secondly go and shop for your so-colt freshers party and Thirdly if you want to join you can
... But I'm not rewinding it!!
Mee: I threw a pillow on his face, fine enjoy you movie night I will watch it tomorrow as from tomorrow I'm always free!! I'm going to sleep as I eat in shopping mall.
Yoongi: As your wish!!
Next day:
I woke up late at 1:00 o'clock at afternoon bcz i was tired of yesterday shopping... I came downstairs no one was there I go in oppa's room there he was sleeping!! As it was holiday !

I decided to prepare breakfast first I take a shower and then I dried up my hairs!!
I got into kitchen and I made bibimbap..
....This is how it looks like....

After that I goes to wake up oppa as it was lunch time

Me: oppa get up!!
Yoongi: what happen let me sleep Sunhee!!
(Sunhee was oppa's gf name but she left this town with her parents bcz of her parents business)
Me: Oppa pls get I'm y/n not Sunhee noona...
Hearing that he got up!!
Yoongi: i-im s-sorry y/n i-i thought.....
Y/n: it's okay oppa i know everything now come downstairs otherwise  food get cold....
Yoongi: yeah in 5 mins!!
I got in the kitchen..
(y/n in mind: don't worry bro i will introduce you to her soon no matter what happens I can't see uh like that)
Yoongi: what are you thinking??
Y/n: oh nothing come I will serve!!
We both ate our lunch!!
This is how our kitchen looks!!

(y/n in mind: don't worry bro i will introduce you to her soon no matter what happens I can't see uh like that)Yoongi: what are you thinking??Y/n: oh nothing come I will serve!!We both ate our lunch!!This is how our kitchen looks!!

After finishing lunch I was did the dishes. Then we played some video games and as usual I won!! But he also won in some matches!!
Doing all these things we didn't know when the time passed!! And it was evening 6 so I go to ready for our freshers party

!!This is my dress!!
(Imagine anything else if you don't like)

!!This is my dress!!(Imagine anything else if you don't like)

!!Makeup and accessories!!

I go downstairs to find oppa

Yoongi: Omg! Who are you?? And where is my y/n?
Me: C'mon oppa don't be dramatic!(😒)
Yoongi: Haha!! I can't believe this is you.... You're looking beautiful! Well I can believe afterall you're sister of Min Yoongi!(😎)
Me: Shut up please!! (🙂)
Yoongi: Wow you're grown up and your college is finished now you'll get married and leave me alone!!
And he started wiping his fake tears, but my eyes were filled with real one...
Yoongi: hey, i was just kidding!! Shhsh!!
He gave me a hug!
Me: I-i love you so much oppa! I don't wanna leave you!
Yoongi: I love you too my y/nieee! Now stop crying or you would spoil your whole makeup! Come I will drop you!
We got into the car.....
......TO BE CONTINUED......