𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻~18(𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚)

[Recap: Taehyung: make sure next time you won't enter my personal space without my permission....
Y/n: o-okay!]
...Present time...
Y/n POV:
Taehyung gave bunch of files to me and
said...
Taehyung: Made reports of them and then arrange the data..
Where as I was looking at the bunch of files it's too muchh but I decided not to argue and went in my cabin...

...IN AFTERNOON...
I was continuously working since 4 hours. Not until somebody knock at my
table
I look up and saw jungkook ... Standing there with a cup of coffee.

?? Hi y/n!To which I smiled a little and said

?? Hi y/n!
To which I smiled a little and said...
Me: heyy jungkook! What are you doing here?
Jungkook:Oh me, actually I also do job here.
Me: but you also owned jeon enterprises isn't you?
Jungkook: yeah that's true but still I help Taehyung in his work.
Me: oh thats great!
Jungkook: btw, i saw you are working a since you came,you are Taehyung's wife but still if you don't mind can we talk in office ??
Me: ofcourse jungkook atleast finally I found one person whom I can talk with!
Jungkook chuckled and said: don't be awkward,i saw you are working since morning and didn't talk much so i assume that you must be feeling alone and tired.. wanna have coffee??
I smiled at his caring nature and took
the cup
Me: Thanks, now I get to know why Jisoo love you!
Jungkook became shyy!
[Y/n was feeling comfortable with him afterall he was his colleague and he was quite funny person! They both were chatting without knowing somebody is watching them with burning stares which is none other than taehyung]

Me: ok let me give this files to Ta- M-mr.kim! And thnku so much for chatting jungkook it's fun with you i don't talk much at college with you but you're quite funny person!
Jungkook: ah-wlcm! It's nothing, okay then see you soon!

[As soon as y/n reach in taehyung's cabin she saw Minjii on his legs and she was trying to kissing him...]
I closed the door immediately, my eyes become teary and i waited for sometime.
After sometime Minjii go and then I knock on the door...
Taehyung: come'in
He pulled me inside and pin me to the glass wall of his cabin where as I was shocked to see his actions..
Taehyung: you were enjoying too muchh?? Aren't you ...
Me: w-what are you saying leave me taehyung
Taehyung: why ?? I am your husband... With jungkook you can talk and laugh and with me ?? I can't even touch you..
Me: what the hell are you saying...
leave me i said!
[I tried to come out of his grip but taehyung tightened making me hiss in pain... I was sure it will leave a mark on my wrist..]
Taehyung: DON'T YOU DARE TO GO CLOSE TO ANY OTHER MAN ...
I look at him and said...
Me: Why, why can't I go close to other, if you can kiss Minjii in your respectfully cabin then why the hell can't i talk with other man?it's not you love me, loving is far you didn't even respect me ?? So what make you think i will listen to you..
Taehyung: because you are my wife...
Me: ohh really did you ever gave me respect as your wife ??
Taehyung: A gurl like you don't even deserve respect..
[Saying this taehyung leave my wrist and went to table where as I went to washroom...]
I cried a lot in washroom but i didn't let know anyone and my wrist was paining like hell. I got in home but not with him I just booked a cab and came alone whereas Taehyung came in his car!
...Night...
I was trying to sleeping in the guest room bcz i don't wanna see his face and also I didn't made anything for dinner!
Taehyung: y/n!!!! Y/n!!!!
I got up slowly and came outside the room....
Me: what happen?
Taehyung: where is the dinner?
Me: oh woww! first you twist my wrist and now you expect that I made dinner for you??? Seriously?
[Suddenly Taehyung remember what he did in office]
Taehyung: a-actually sorry it was.. i was not.. there was
Me: stop it...What is the use of saying sorry now? Leave it and about food i ordered kimchii wait 5 mins and then eat...
After that we both eat and shifted to dreamland but in different rooms!

...TO BE CONTINUED...