𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻~10(𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆)

Y/n POV:
After cleaning the house I got into my bed and I was thinking.....
So i completed my promise to myself that I will reunite oppa and noona together their story is soo cute now finally they are going to become couple officially soon! I'm so happy for them!
Thinking all these stuff I drifted to dreamland!
Morning time:
I wake up and got freshnup by wearing this!!

So i completed my promise to myself that I will reunite oppa and noona together their story is soo cute now finally they are going to become couple officially soon! I'm so happy for them!Thinking all these stuff I drifted to dreamland!Morning time...

and then I was making breakfast after sometime noona came....

Me: hiee noona!Sunhee: hlew y/n! Let me help you!Me: sure noona after all now this is your house! You know what noona stay safe from my brother!!Sunhee: but why?Me: First he watches horror movies at night and then makes strange ghost and witches s...

Me: hiee noona!
Sunhee: hlew y/n! Let me help you!
Me: sure noona after all now this is your house! You know what noona stay safe from my brother!!
Sunhee: but why?
Me: First he watches horror movies at night and then makes strange ghost and witches sounds while sleeping at night... Sometimes I heard that sounds from my room from example: blahhh blahh blahh!
":Why do I feel like someone
is doing me a disservice here??"
We both turned and.....

 Sometimes I heard that sounds from my room from example: blahhh blahh blahh!":Why do I feel like someone is doing me a disservice here??"We both turned and

Yoongi: y/n!!!!!! I will smash youh!!
And he started chasing me... But u was running like a deer
Yoongi: stop y/n I'm ghost right? I make strange sound? Youuu!!!!!
(I hide behind noona)
Me: noona please save Mee... See there is live example this monster is going to kill me !!
Sunhee: haha!! You both fight like Tom and Jerry! Leave her yoongi let's do breakfast!
Yoongi: fine! If you're insisting then I'm leaving her!
Sunhee: good now y/n please sit down and start doing breakfast!!
We all did breakfast.
We're sitting together and talking but suddenly.....
!!! door bell rings !!!
Me: who is at this time?
Yoongi: oh shit!!
Sunhee: what happen?
Yoongi: i forgot to tell you gys mom and dad were arriving today they did call yesterday!
Sunhee: whatt!!!! Now where did I hide?
Me: no noona you don't have to hide bcz mom dad knows everything I told them when we were shopping for oppa's brithday but they don't tell me that they are comming!
!!! Door bell rings !!!
Me: coming coming!!
I opened the door revealing mom dad!
Mom: are you sleeping both? We are banging the door continuously but you both don't even care right?
Me: no mom there is nothing like that please come inside first!
Yoongi: hy mom hlo dad!
Oppa take their luggages to room!
I gestured noona to come with me in the kitchen!!
Sunhee: what to do y/n? How to do? What is going on? I'm so nervous I can't... I'm gonna messing up everything infront of them...
Me: relax noona relax! Come sit down drink water....
She drinked
Now listen to me you just have to answer their question just answer nothing else don't be nervous everything gonna be alright come with me take this glasses of water for mom dad!
And we both entered in the living room.
Mom dad and oppa were sitting here .. oppa gives a thumbs up to noona!;
Noona put down the glasses on the table!!
Me: Mom dad I told you both about Sunhee noona... She is that girl!
Sunhee: h-heloo uncle-aunty!
(Mom dad had a very cold expression and we three were getting more nervous in every minute)
Mom: look we don't do these things here! she said this by pointing on noona!
(We three think that she is saying that there'll no love marriage in this family but suddenly...)
Mom: Rather our soon to be daughter-in-law calls us as eomma and appa!
We both were starting at them!
Dad: yeah my children's we were saying that soon to be daughter in law can't say us uncle aunty.... Call us eomma and appa my child!
Sunhee: o-okaay!
Me: Are you both saying yes for this marriage??
Dad: ofcourse my child I know Sunhee she is my friend Mr.park's daughter and i know he must have given her good manners!!
Sunhee: i promise I will never let you down eomma and appa!
Mom huges noona....
Mom: that's the spirit! I was just waiting for listening this! I'm very glad that you are going to our daughter in law!
Sunhee: thnku so much!
Me: mom dad please talk to Noona's mom dad and fix their marriage date as soon as as possible!!
Dad: actually when you told us y/n about Sunhee i already talk at that time with Mr.park and Mrs.park and they both also came with us!!
Sunhee: whatt!!!
Me: omo uncle aunty also came wow!
Yoongi: where are they mom dad?
Mom: they are at his son's house!
Sunhee: you mean jimin?
Dad: yeah children!!
Me: so what did they said dad?
Dad: we all fixed that Sunhee and yoongi are going to married with in a week bcz there is no good time otherwise!
Yoongi: I'm ready mom dad!
Mom: see how exciting is our son!
Yoongi: hehe!
Dad: Sunhee are you okay with this?
Sunhee: yes appa!
Me: okay then everything is final! whooho!!
Mom: but there is one thing still left y/n!
Me: yes mom say?
Mom: Me and your dad decided something for you...
Me: ofcourse mom tell me...
(My mom dad always think good for me so I'm always okay with that)
Dad: listen y/n from your childhood till now we have not asked anything from you but today we want you to obey us and promise that you will not back down from that thing.....
Yoongi: dad why are creating suspense say it na!
Me: okay my dearest mom dad I'm promising that whatever you decided for me I will accept that!
[A/n's POV: y/n was too much happy bcz of his oppa's marriage but she don't know what his parents decided for her and gladly se accepted but when she knows it will break her down!]
Mom: okay then we have decided that you're going to married soon!
Suddenly a shock was started roaming around me!
(Y/n in mind: no no no.... Please say someone that I'm dreaming or something this can't be real....)
Dad: did u hear us?
Me: --------------
Yoongi: but mom dad it is bit early for....
Mom: yoongi pls let this be happen!
Y/n are you even listening us?
Me: y-yeah!
Sunhee: Eomma what is the date of y/n's marriage?
Mom: it will held after yours and yoongi's marriage!!
Dad: y/n I hope you'll not let us down! Right-!?
Me: y-yeah! I'm going upstairs!
Sunhee: Wait... Y/n I'm also coming!!
!!! TO BE CONTINUED !!!