seven

"i wanna go home, these heels are killing my feet" riley sighed.

"let's stay for a couple more drinks and then i'll come with you, i wanna see john b anyways" sarah agreed.

"you wanna see who?" topper interrupted.

"no one" sarah shrugged "ry just asked me to spend the night, we're gonna have a girls night" sarah lied.

"right" riley nodded "face masks and wine".

"i heard you sarah" topper grew angry "you're gonna go see john b?"

while sarah and topper argued, riley felt someone grab her arm and pull her away; when she turned around she saw jj. "what do you want?" she groaned.

"don't flatter yourself... i'm not here for you" he scoffed "john b wanted me to give sarah this" he handed her a note.

"is he dumb? she's literally coming back with me tonight" she shook her head "she just asked me if she could spend the night"

"oh... well shit" he nodded.

"if topper sees you here" she whispered.

"hey jj!" topper stormed over "i don't think you were invited".

jj ran into the house with topper and his friends chasing after, "john b wanted to give you this" riley handed sarah the note.
"is that why jj's here? boys are so dumb" sarah rolled her eyes.

finally jj came out of the house, escorted by security.
"leave him alone! i invited him here!" a kook girl yelled from the porch running over to jj "im a member and he's my guest".

"thanks aimee but i gotta split" jj smiled running off towards the beach "kie, pope let's go!"

kie ran towards jj and so did the kook girl 'aimee', pope turned to riley "you coming?" he asked.
"wasn't invited" she shrugged. pope slung riley over his shoulder "come on" he smiled carrying her to the boat.

"so who's this?" kie furrowed her brow at the stranger in the boat. "this is aimee" jj shrugged. "i'm jj's girlfriend" she smiled widely.

kie's eyes widened, sarah caught on and turned to riley "that's such a coincidence! riley did i overhear you and rafe made things official tonight?"

"you did?" jj asked.

"we did, yeah" she nodded "just felt right".

"huh" jj scoffed "how do you feel about this sar?" he smirked trying to instigate.

"i feel great" sarah deadpanned "never seen riley happier, they're super cute together"

jj looked down at his feet for the rest of the ride home.

"ry can i talk to you!" he asked grabbing her arm as everyone else walked inside "you're official with rafe now?"

"yeah i am" she shrugged "you seem to be happy with ainsley"

"it's aimee" he corrected "we're not actually together we're just hooking up"

"for how long?" riley asked "does she know-"

"a couple weeks" he interrupted "and no she doesn't know about us, i'd like to keep it that way... i don't wanna mess anything up with her"

"right" riley nodded "so it's okay for you to see other people but not me... got it" riley scoffed before storming back inside.

later that night, riley, sarah, and kie were in riley's room together "so you broke up with topper?" kie asked "how'd he take it?"

"it's topper" sarah shrugged "so not well but it was the right thing to do"

"why were you even staying with him" riley added "you know you can't have two boyfriends right?"

"my dad wanted me to stay with him until midsummers" sarah explained "plus he's my brothers best friend so it was never gonna go over well".

"speaking of your brother" kie smirked turning to riley "i can't believe that you guys made it official... and who the fuck is aimee"

"right?!" riley exclaimed "turns out jj was fucking her the entire time he was trying to pull me"

"fucking men" sarah scoffed "well at least that clears shit up for you"

"yeah but he seemed actually mad that i made shit official with rafe" riley thought "like it's ok when he sees multiple people but when i do it it's wrong, how is he gonna be mad that i have a boyfriend after all the shit he said to me earlier"

"what'd he say?" kie asked "do i even wanna know?" she cringed.

"oh get this, he's all pissy bc i was going to midsummers with rafe so i told him exactly what you told me to and then he claims that he only wanted me because i was unavailable" riley told her friends.

"ew! that's such a turn off" kie pretended to gag "part of me is sorry because i told you what to say but i'm also not because he showed his true colours" she shrugged "well it's glad that he's out of your system now"

"yeah... i feel nothing for him" riley claimed; unsure of herself.

 i feel nothing for him" riley claimed; unsure of herself

👤: sarahcameron

👤: rileyrouteledge liked by popehayward and 76 others kiecarrera: hiding from the boys

👤: rileyrouteledge
liked by popehayward and 76 others
kiecarrera: hiding from the boys

jjmaybank: so petty.

popehayward: i'm not one of the boys let me hangout w you

johnb_routeledge: :(

aimeejones: can i come hang w you???
sarahcameron: no lol

rafecameron: ry looks so pretty