BakuDeku smut

Okay in this AU izuku move
Having said that let's begin

Warning

Smut daddy kink and master kink toys and a whole bunch of swearing .
( Obvy hello angry Pomeranian)

Boy x boy

Okay now on to the story

Izuku pov:
man I can't believe that I start college I can't wait. I heard some rumors got my childhood friend and my middle school bully will be in this school. I haven't seen him since middle school .
I left Japan when I was thirteen to live on my own.Now I am back in Japan.
I moved back over this summer maybe he won't remember me. I mean I have changed. I wasn't that goody two shoes anymore . I can't wait to show kacchan. Now I have tattoos and piercings and I actually swear. My physical appearance changed too .well I dyed my hair all black.wih one dirty blonde stripe. I am more fit and have my dream body.

No one pov :
izuku walks up to his mother's house and sees mitsuki and bakugo. bakago's first reaction was wow. well look at the nerd.
Bakugo stud looking at his childhood friend and The person he beat up in middle school and saw a completely different person.

Izuku:
Hey auntie Bakugo how have you been.

No ones pov: bakugou good watching his childhood friend walk and now he may or may not have blushed cuz he saw his ass in those black ripped skinny jeans
bakugo follows izuku upstairs into his room.

Bakugo's pov:
Can't believe what I just saw I just saw a Deku be attractive what the fuck am I thinking did he just call me bakugo? instead of a kacchan what the actual fuck.The ways that ass moved god I would rail him right now. 

Bakugo:
Hey um oh shit you're getting changed I am sorry. Um I just wanted to talk .

Bakugo's pov:
wow the way that body looks damm oh shit now I'm hard great.

No one's pov:
izuku walked out to see the blonds boy who bullied him standing in front of his door.

Izuku: hey Bakugo how are you.

Bakugo: how are you nerd.

Izuku: don't ever fucking call me that.

Bakugo: you can swear oh my fucking  god this news to me.

Izuku: well yeah no shit.

No one's pov:
izuku  looked at bakugo his childhood friend and middle school bully. Then he looked down and he was a little hard.
Izuku just laughed at his boner in his pants. Then he said something that made both him and his childhood friend question him.

Izuku:
I mean I could help you with that if you want me to. Auntie and Mom are going out for a little bit so I mean I could help you.

No one's pov:
Both of the boys moms left and they said to behave when they were getting out the door.

Bakugo:
what did you say nerd I mean izuku.

No one's pov:
Bakugo blushed at what izuku had said. izuku figured out that he was getting a little more than just a little hard.

Izuku:
Do you want me to help Baku

No one's pov:
izuku was cut off by bakugo kissing him roughly with his tongue. Izuku ended up melting into the kiss.

Bakugo:
I don't want to be friends with you I want to be more than friends Izuku.

Izuku:
wait really you would want to be more than friends.

Bakugo :
yes now dose that offer still stand. 

No one's pov:
Izuku shook his head yes and started to kiss the blonde angry Pomeranian .
Bakugo sat on the bed and said how much do you want me. then started to kiss Izuku's neck a moan escaping Izuku.
Bakugo started to blush then told Izuku to suck his member  .
Izuku pushed down Bakugo's pants and boxers . 

Izuku's pov:
It's got to be at least ten inches and two inches thick.

Bakugo :
like what you see baby boy.

Izuku :
Yes daddy I do got a problem with that .

Bakugo:
No I don't know suck my little slut.

No one's pov:
Izuku started to suck Bakugo's member. First he started slow and licking Bakugo's member. Then started to bob his head up and down . 

Bakugo:
mmmh fuck baby that feels so good

No one's pov:
Bakugo starts groaning out of pleasure .
Bakugo grabbed izuku's hair and started to make Izuku deep throat After 10 minutes bakugo Came

Bakugo: fuck you so good mmmh~  .
Right there fuck  baby swallow it.

No one's pov:.
Izuku swallows it Bakugo's cum.

Izuku:
mmh daddy can you help me.

Bakugo :
Yes I can baby boy how bad do you want Daddies cock .

Izuku:
I want it bad please fuck me daddy.

Bakugo:
Well you are Gunna have to wait.

No one's pov:
Bakugo ends up getting an vibrator and sticks it in izuku's ass then turns it up all the way.

Izuku:.
Fuck ah ah mmh ngh master I need you.

Bakugo: in a minute baby boy

No one's pov:
At this point inko and mitsuki are back and they hear it all.
With inko and mitsuki

Inko:
my poor baby 😭😭

Mitsuki :
well if it wasn't for him giving my son head this wouldn't have happened 😂😂😂

Inko:
Still my poor baby now he is Gonna be walking funny for days.
I just got him back.

Comedy brought to you by the one and only Angelina 😜

Back to the story .

A/n:
With the two boys

Bakugo:
fuck I can't wait anymore you want my cock.

Izuku:
Yes please I need you right now please Daddy.

No one's pov:
Bakugo started thrusting in and out .

Bakugo : fuck your so tight it is making me more horny .
I missed you little slut for me your daddy.
fuck don't ever leave me again I don't want to loose you.

Izuku:
I won't as long as you promise me you won't ever hurt me evera ever again.
You ah~  don't  ngh~  Fuck~

Bakugo:
I promise baby never ever ever again. You are way too precious for that.
Please let me cum in you baby boy .

Izuku:
Fill me up please  I'm begging you .
Honestly I'll do anything please Daddy.

Bakugo:
Fuck you little whore I love you baby.

No one's pov:
The next day was better the boys made up and now they are dating.

  Words
1064