Shindeku

A/n I think this ship is amazing. No on to the story I hope you enjoy it.

Warning this contains smut and or fluff. Cussing and mean class one a. Spelling and grammatical errors thank you and I hope you enjoy.  Kiri, Bakugo, Kami, Jiro, and Todorki are his friends. Koda Sero and Sato are staying out of the feud but are ultimately on Izu's side.

_______________________________

Mina: "Does Midoriya get on your nerves?

Ochako: Sometimes I wish that he could just disappear."

Iida: "Dude, you guys thought I was a teacher's pet."

Shinsou: "Dude do you not know what happens to Izu? Y'all are annoying Honestly I can't stand you guys."

Bakugo: "Mina I thought you were different. You are just like the rest."

Kami: "Izu does not deserve this"

Tokoyami: "Why are you guys  defending him."

Momo:  "He is nothing but a high school reject. You guys are going to turn in one of you keep hanging out with him."

Todoroki: "Momo that is enough. If you keep this up I'm breaking up with you. Honestly
I can't have an ungrateful girlfriend."

Momo: "What does that mean you bitch."

Todorki: "What I mean is. He is the reason I dared to even come up to you and ask you out ."

Tsu: "He is just a loser."

Jiro: "I hate all of you.  You guys believe a stupid rumor.  Over your goddamn best friend."

Bakugo: "All of you are pathetic."

Mina: "Didn't you used to bully him? Why are you on his side?"

Izuku: "I have a question.  What is the rumor? "

Mina:  "You used to be quirkless and Allmight gave you his power."

Izuku: "That is true but the guy who diagnosed me quirkless 
Was wrong. I have an immortality quirk with a fire quirk from my father. I had to give Allmight his quirk back. I can not answer any more questions."

Mina: "See he is a deku. Useless wanna be/"

Izuku:" I'd shut the fuck up if I were you. I can kill and they won't be able to find you. You will match with fucking dirt. "

Shinsou: "Now if you excuse me Izuku and I are going to hang out."

Bakugo:" Shinsou I swear to god if you hurt him I will kill you. "

Shinsou: " As you should. If I do I give you full permission. I would not expect less from you."

Izuku: "See you guys later. "

Kiri: "Have fun, be safe and call us."

Bakugo: "We love you, nerd."

Izuku:" For those who are not my friends. Keep my name out of your mouth. "

Izuku. and Shinsou had to get ready. Izuku is wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a pair of black converses.
Shinsou is wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a hoodie with vans. They start walking to the movie theater when Izuku asks a question.

Izuku:" Hey shins can I ask you a question."

Shinsou:  " Sure what is it? "

Izuku:" I know we have been hanging out but I wanted to know something.

Shinsou's pov: Is it going to happen he going to ask me out?
I thought that was supposed to ask him. God, why is everything so confusing? I just hope he does like me back.

Shinsou:" Yes izuku."

Izuku: "Well I was wondering if you liked me."

Shinsou:" Yes I do like you."

Izuku: "Will you be my boyfriend

Shinsou:" Yes I would love too."

Izuku:" Really you do are you serious/

Hey guys thank you so much