rock me (tododeku) part 1

A/n. Hey guys, I love this you but ship hip  and I'm so glad my friend suggested it. You guys are free to leave suggestions for the oneshots,The only thing I won't do is all might and deku and endevor too.

Story info
Genre: comedy and fluff.
It's in upstate NY
Izuku is 18 todorki is 21.
Izuku works at a bar, and todorki comes with his brothers.
In this there is no quirks and dabi isn't a villain.
Bakugo is nice and did not bully him,he also thinks of him as his brother
Enjoy

Izuku pov: god I hate going to work, maby a shower will help me today. I start singing one direction songs,  and have a full blown concert before I get out. I get out get dressed and go to work.

"hey Micky, your working today, that's a relief." "Yeah me and you only work till 12, then we can do karaoke."Fuck yeah, I love karaoke." izuku takes a shot before work. "Izu you know I love you, but stop drinking. You havea couple more years."oh shut up, you know I can't wait that long." Izuku passes mickey a shot.
"Your gonna need it,cus it not just the regulars today." FUCK man, I just wanted it to be an easy day."  "Well we have a party from the city, another party from New Jersey, and one from Colorado."
"Colorado that's so random." Don't ask me, I forgot that Colorado existed.
Wow you just finished highschool, and you already forgot the states? 😂"  "Yes I forgot about half of them in the 7th grade, the only thingI remember from 7th grade  is the thirteen colonies." "Shit you fucked man, cus I forgot them too." Eh it's fine I'll just look them up and drill them into my brain tomorrow night before the test."
"You still think your professor is into me?" "Oh shit, thanks for reminding me, he told me to give this to you" izuku passes him the note before going over to a regular. "What can I get you today kat"  "the regular zuku, thank you" "your welcome luv" izuku walks over and makes Bakugo his drink" there you go, tell auntie I'll be over there tomarow." "I willl, love you." "Love you too,kat"

Time skip.

"Hey izu, can you take the Colorado party for me, it's my turn to go on break." "Yeah totally, have fun and grab me a piece of pizza. I'm not going on break." Izu you need to start taking breaks soon your gonna burn yourself out." tomorrow I will, i promise." okay thank you, wait isnt tomorrow your day off" "yeah Im picking up a double, I'll be in after I finsh my classes. I need the overtim" "Child  no, you need a social life." "Eh who cares about a social life, I have  you and kat. That's all I need" whatever,we'll talk about this later, ofcourse I'll bring you a slice of pizza." "Ok thank you, it means a lot." Your welcome, bye and thank you."
Mickey left and izuku walked over  to the table. "Hello what could I get for all of you today?" "Hmm maby you?" Natuso don't be a ass."

A/n. I think that's how you spell  shotos brothers name.

"

Dabi shut up, your being annoying" "no you shut up natuso" "will both of you shut the fuck up, god you both act like kids. Even I don't act like that, and I'm younger then both of you." *Izuku laughs at all three of them acting like idiots." I'm sorry about them, they act like they're five." "No no it's fine, I think it's quite amusing. Any ways what could I get for you today other than me."  Izuku laughs "do you guys want to start off with food and sides or drinks or both?" "Well I would like buffalo chicken strips,with a side of  fries a coca cola  and rum."  Izuku jots everything down "okay what about you um" "natuso" "what could I get you?" I'll take fries, and you know what surprise me with a drink. My old friend from highschool goes here, and he always recommends what izuku makes. By looking at you tag on top of your physical description he gave me I'm assuming your izuku" "yes that would be me, who is your friend." Kyle, he has reddish brown hair,dark green eyes, really scrawny and tall." "Oh I know exactly who your talking about okay so an order of fires with a ground zero  mixer, what about you?"  Um I'll have a special Too, no food and sorry about dabi and natuso" "it's fine and I think you'll like the sour patch kid coconutty cocktail" " thank you so much izuku" " your welcome" izuku walks away.   All three of them watch him take the food orders, and put it on the order rack. All of them agreeing that the tiny cute greennet was definitely their type. "Did you see how cute he is" "yeah, I'm not fucking blind dumbass" " "I think it was cute that he laughed at you, y'all were being stupid toddlers." After some time izuku came with  the drinks " "Here y'all go, the food should be ready in a little bit." "Sadly I won't be your waiter from now on." "Why what's wrong, did something happen?" "No no, nothing is wrong it just your original waiter is back from break." "

"Damn it, now we're gonna be stuck with someone who probably doesn't have a sense of humor." "No you will,I know this person actually he is my best friend, we also have karaoke later, me and him will sing a couple songs after our shift is over.