Initiation Pt. 2

Ghost POV

Two excruciatingly long hours later, and the meeting was done. It was bullshit he was not interested in at all, and he hated even being in the room. He actually reconsidered his Justice League membership. He probably should have said no.

The second the meeting was over he looked at Canary, who smirked at him. "So, that spar now?" She asked.

He grinned under his mask. "Hell yes. Let's go!" He spun on his heel and walked out the door, Canary standing up quickly and following.

Shazam grinned widely and stood up. "I have got to see this. This is going to be awesome!"

Batman merely huffed and followed, Superman trailing along slightly nervous for both of their safeties. Green Arrow just followed silently, along with Giovanni. Wonder Woman just followed, curious. She was focused on her right with her villains before catching the tail end of his fight during their team up. She was naturally curious.

The rest of the League just followed, wanting to know how this would go. The League's second best martial artist versus a vigilante known for breaking bones and killing his enemies in quick but efficient ways.

This was going to be quite the fight.

Once Ghost and Canary got to the training room, Ghost backed up into a corner with Canary standing across from him, the rest of the League walking in and standing off to the side.

"So are there any ground rules? I need to know what I can and can't do before we start, or else I will demolish you quite quickly." Ghost said with confidence.

Canary just laughed. "Only rules are no killing, no permanent damage, and no broken bones. Other than that, everything goes. Hit me as hard as you want, I can take it. Powers if you have them are allowed."

Ghost smirked under his mask. "No powers, per sé, but I do have enhancements. Though, most of my enhancements are passive. Senses and sense of danger included."

Canary nodded. "Good. I hope you have good hearing, I can get loud." She said with a smirk, setting a remark up.

Ghost smirked back though she couldn't see it. "Oh? Does your husband enjoy it when you get loud?"

"Oh he does, very much, in fact."

"Oh my god!" Green Arrow yelled out, clearly not liking the back anf forth. "Just fight!"

Ghost and Canary grin at that one. "Gladly." They both say at the same time.

They both get into stance, Batman and Wonder Woman watching intently.

Once Canary charges, Ghost is ready for it. She jumps and goes for a kick but he drops to the ground, letting her fly over before standing up and throwing a kick backward, Canary barely managing to step back in time.

Once they both turned to face each other he sent a left hook in her direction, anticipating her to block, which she did, before he brought his right foot up to kick her in her side.

She moved back and avoided it, Ghost taking the opportunity to drop his foot to the ground and spin before hopping up and throwing another kick, which she slapped to the ground. Ghost, following the momentum, hit the ground and rolled, dodging a stomp from Canary before adjusting and going for a sweep.

She flipped away, using a back handstand before righting herself and standing up just in time to be hit in the chest with a bicycle kick, his boot planting right into her chest and sending her flying back into the ground.

He didn't pause, he immediately started stomping towards her before seeing her suck in air. A quick glance towards the group would have had him see most of them reach up to cover their ears, Superman included.