Chapter - 2 Miss you

Sky and Rain attend both architecture and business department stalls. 

Rain - So have you decided which department you are going to join?

Sky - I think it will take time for me to decide.

Rain - don't forget we have less time to apply for the university.

Sky - I know.

From a distance Pai - Sky

Sky and Rain turned back looked at the voice.

Rain - Lover boy is here.

Sky - Rain, I already told you that there is nothing between us. And stop calling him lover boy.

Pai came running towards Sky and Rain.

Pai - Sky

Sky - Rain, ask him why is he shouting my name?

Pai - Sky, Phi is sorry. I won't tease you again. Please forgive me na.... Na....

Rain - Hello, P'Phai

Phai - Hello Nong Rain, Phayu is in a meeting with professor. He will come out soon.

Rain - it's okay phi, we don't have any other work today.

Sky - Rain, no need to tell your schedule to anyone.

Phai - I am sorry sky, look I bought you an apology gift also. Your favourite Bubble tea.

Sky looked at the bubble tea in Phai hand and said - Ai Rain I am not a kid who can calm down with bubble tea. 

Phai - I know that Sky is not a kid anymore, he is entering an university in few months. But Sky is always a good brother to his Phi. Phi is sorry that Phi made sky upset. Please forgive Phi na... Na...

Sky took a glance at Phai and took the bubble tea in his hands and then said - Rain, let's go and meet P'Phayu. I don't want to be center of attraction here. Everyone is looking at us.

Rain - Okay, let's go. P' Phai can you ask P'Phayu to come to cafeteria? 

Phai - Okay. You guys go and have anything you like. It's my treat. I will bring Phayu to the cafeteria.

Saying that Phai went to Phayu. 

Rain - Sky, why were you angry at P'Phai? 

Sky - Who said I am angry? 

Rain - then ? Why is P'Phai treating us meal? Why did he bring bubble tea to you? Why is he saying sorry?

Sky - I just wanted to throw tantrums.

Rain - What do you mean? 

Sky - you remember that me and P'Phai went to movie last week right?

Rain - Yes, I couldn't make because P'Phayu is busy with garage work.

Sky - we made a bet about what movie to watch. I wanted to watch anime while P'Phai wanted to watch horror. As you know I am afraid of horror, I didn't agree with Phi. So we played by the bodyguard rules of Uncle Porsche and he won. After the movie ended, he started teasing me with my reaction of ghost scenes. I wanted to teach him what I am capable of. So I blocked him in all social media and acted as I ignored him.

Rain - Sky 

Sky - What? 

Rain - Can you teach me some tricks, I also want P'Phayu to give all his attention to me.

Sky - There is no need for you to learn tricks. Because P'Phayu gives all his attention to you already. You are the one who ignores him. 

Rain - You are the only one who says that. Look over there how many people are waiting to talk to P'Phayu.