25

Dion gray Solari

3 months

I've been enjoying our little one.

He loves me and inaya equally but I'm his favorite. Rico was very vocal and a quick learner already, I can see the signs.

He's smart.

Inaya moaned as she ran her fingers through her hair as she bounced up and down on me as I panted out and threw my head back.

"Fuck." I gritted out as she squatted on me and spanked her ass making her whine out. She stopped and sighed out. "I'm tired, take over." She said as she laid her head on my chest that was covered with my sweat.

"I want you to come for me. I want you to reach your 4th orgasm okay?" I rasped out in her ear and she nodded and bit her lip.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pounded into her making her loudly moan out in pleasure as our skin connecting fill the room.

"You like that?" I whispered and she gave out a whine and bit on my shoulder as tears rolled down her face.

"Talk to me cunt." I spat out as I repeatedly slapped her ass harshly making her coo and pull away from my shoulder to look at me with a pout.

"I like it." She barley could get that small saying out as I thrusted my hips into her as my mouth slightly opened once I felt her juice's realest on me.

Her nails digged into my chest as she looked up as she moan out her orgasm while her body shook but that didn't stop me from slowing down my strokes.

I groan as she dug her nails into me deeper causing blood to start to appear but I didn't feel a thing because of my adrenaline. I slapped her cheek harshly making her whine and pout innocently down at me.

I threw my head back as she clenched her insides around me as my dick throbbed. I was aching to release my sperm in her.

She took over and bounced on my dick fastly making me moan out and hold onto the bed sheets tightly slightly ripping them off.

"I'm gonna come." I gritted out as my toes curled and my eyes fluttered from the feeling of being inside of her.

I loudly grunted out once she sat on my dick fully causing me to release in her. My body slightly jerked as I quietly moaned and close my eyes.

Inaya pants filled the room as I jerked myself into her. "You- fucking slut in the bedroom." I spat, still coming down from my high.

"You don't like it?" She quietly asked as she looked down at me slightly revealing her double chin which was cute.

"Baby, I love everything about you." I cupped her cheeks and smashed my lips onto hers sloppily.

She pulled away slowly but I followed her lips and kissed her again before officially pulling away.

"If you really love me how come I don't have a ring on my finger? I sacrifice my job, life for you- for us." Inaya softly said as I closed my eyes.

"I don't want to rush it right now baby okay. Only time will tell." I quietly reassured her and she nodded with a small smile on her face but it was forced. She's mad at my response, irritated.