Introduction: Melaney

(Melaney's POV)

"Hello? Hello? oh. Voicemail again... well... I just wanted to say that I hope you are well... You know, after what happened... I'm just sorry I guess, for everything that happened to you. You never deserved it. Well anyways, you REALLY didn't have to go emo on me, its not my fault either. When you get the chance please call me back. We HAVE to discuss what's happened since you left! My badonkadonkers have grown a whole size up, like oh erm gee I literally thought they stopped growing at like 14..."*beep* "voicemail deleted"

Ugh. I'm never calling that weirdo back. I wish she would stop telling me its "just a phase." Its NOT. The Scene fringe and eyeliner is just a side effect. A Side effect of the impending doom and sadness. The side effect of having something SO BAD happen in your social life that you have to move schools. Like, that stuff totally only happens in movies!

My name is Melaney. I am exactly 15.6 years old and CANNOT WAIT for my 16th birthday so I can finally get a driver's license. When I turn 18 I'm going to drive far away. Farther than my dad when he got the milk. Farther than my mom drove when she forgot to take her schizophrenia pills. I'm going to go to Canada and get a REAL Canadian girlfriend and sell drywall dust on street corners and market it as coke to make money. In the meantime, though, I have to go to High school. The raunchiest High school my parents could find, "Purvious High". They assured me that everyone here is "different" just like me. But that's the thing. The point of being "different" like me is to make a point, to be cool and special. But when everyone else is special too, it becomes 1000 times harder to be cool.