Chapter 3

I wake up in my car. Last night, I had taken off the red CEC shirt, since it got hot. I have pink/blue cotton candy all over my shirt, since I was munching on it last night. I took off my shirt and put on the Chuck E. Cheese uniform. Today was another day. I had slept in till 12:40. I tiredly got up, brushed my hair, and got out the car. Heading inside the building. Ethan waved at me, when I walked in, I waved back, and went down the halls to find the bathroom. After doing my business, I walked out and clocked in. 

"Oh, you made it back" A new jersey voice says, behind me

"Oh, you made it back" A new jersey voice says, behind me. I turn around, it was Chuck E. Cheese. "Why wouldn't I be back?" I ask. "Well, usually after the first day or two employees don't really come back, especially since you don't like children that much" Chuck E. Cheese states. "What do you want?" I snap. "Hey, hey, easy there. That's no way to talk to your boss. I just wanted to give you this pin...Consider it a token of appreciation" Chuck E. Cheese states, clamping a pin around my Neck Lanyard. 

"Um

"Um...Thank you" I state, looking down at the Chuck E. Cheese pin that said token of appreciation. I go to head into the kitchen, but Chuck E. Cheese grabs my shoulder. "You'll be working the cashier today, with Helen Henny" Chuck E. Cheese states. "w-What?" I stutter, he chuckles. "We're short in staff today...Catch ya later!" Chuck E. Cheese says walking off. I turn around and Helen Henny stood there in front of me. 

"Oh, there you are, come on

"Oh, there you are, come on...Amani is running late again" Helen says. "Who is Amani?" I ask, as we walk in the back to the cashier. "The employee who runs the cashier" Helen states. "I thought you ran the cahier?" I ask. "No, of course not, I'm a singer in Munches make believe band. The only reason why I am here is to help you." Helen explains. "I know you can't work the cashier without my help" Helen says, snobbish. "Right" I reply, exaggerated.