Chapter 5

I get 2 tickets, he puts me down. I stick my tongue out at him, grabbing my tickets. "Let's play that game" Chuck E. Cheese state pointing to a game called water blast. "Okay" I agree, I sit in front of one of the water guns/blaster, Chuck E. Cheese does the same, as he sits to the left of me.

I put in a token, and so does Chuck E

I put in a token, and so does Chuck E. Cheese. "When you are ready to play, push the green start button" a male voice says from the games speakers. I go to press the button, but Chuck E. Cheese also goes to press it at the same time. I blush, as Chuck E. Cheese's hand touches mine. "Uh, heh-heh...Sorry bout that" Chuck E. Cheese says, awkwardly. "It's okay" I state, as I press the button. "Aim your gun at the target. And 3, 2, 1...Let's play!" a male voice says from the games speakers.

Chuck E. Cheese holds and aims his water gun, I do the same. Suddenly water bursts out from the 2 guns. Chuck E. Cheese didn't have to move his gun an inch as the stream of water pressed the circular hole/target on the game. I had to move and adjust my gun to hit the target. Chuck E. Cheese was in the lead.

I could tell by the yellow and red digital line going up in front of the game, mine was probably about 3 inches shorter, because it took me a while to hit the target. "Awesome you won, let's play again" a male voice says from the games speakers, as Chuck E. Cheese's yellow and red digital line, read the word's WINNER in green. 8 tickets come out of his slot, 2 came out of mine.

Chuck E. Cheese smiles. He goes to take the tickets out of the machine, but a kid runs up. "Yeet" The kid says, snatching the tickets out of the slot. "Hey, that's not fair" I state. "Eh, let him have them, I can still probably win" Chuck E. Cheese says. I grab my token cup. I go to grab my ticket bag, but the kid runs over to me and grabs it. "YOLO!" The kid screams. "Hey, now wait a minute!" Chuck E. Cheese yells. "Give them back you little shi--" I start, but Chuck E. Cheese looks over at me. I stop myself from cursing and look down.

Chuck E. Cheese grabs the kids shoulder. He looks up at Chuck E. Cheese. "Now what you did was really funny and cute, but stealing is a bad thing to do. At Chuck E. Cheese nobody steals" Chuck E. Cheese says, glancing at me. "This is where a kid can be a kid" Chuck E. Cheese adds. "Would you mind giving it back?" Chuck E. Cheese asks, the kid slowly nods and gives Chuck E. Cheese the 8 tickets, and gives my ticket bag to Chuck E. Cheese. The kid then runs off. Chuck E. Cheese smiles and hands me back my ticket bag, as I hold my token cup in the other hand.

"How about we play some air hockey?" I ask, Chuck E. Cheese nods. We go over to the green and purple air hockey table. I put in a token and so does Chuck E. Cheese. The game starts up. I grab my white mallet/paddle, and Chuck E. Cheese grabs his white mallet/paddle, he puts the yellow plastic puck in the middle of the table.