Preparing with tears

*Eleanor's POV*

I adjusted my jacket for the third time.

Today was Ryleigh's funeral. I hurredily wiped the tears threatening to spill.

'Babe?' Louis asked.

I crossed the room and adjusted his tie.

He hugged me breifly, before leading me downstairs.

*Flashback-

'Ryleigh how about this?' I asked, holding out a dress.

'Ewww!' She said, pulling a face. I looked and laughed.

'Ugh whatever. Let's go to Hollister, workers discount!' I sang, and led her across the shopping center into Hollister.

------

'How much?' Louis asked.

'Um... Not a lot?' I replied, though it sounded more like a question.

'These are mine!' Ryleigh said, picking up two bags and skipping to her room.

'That's mine,' I said pointing to one bag.

'And that one is stuff for everyone!' I continued.

'Fair enough!' Louis said.

End of flashback*

Everyone is dreading today. The boys have been recieving bad press, claiming that they can't take care of a thirteen year old, meaning they can't even look after their own career.

The girls from Little Mix have been hit the hardest. They watched her die, they're most upset.

Hopefully there won't be that much paparazzi outside the church...

*Perrie's POV*

I twirled my hair around my finger, pulling my skirt down a bit further then picking at the black nail polish on my fingers.

'Perrie quit it.' Jade took my hands in her own.

I looked down into my lap.

'Perrie please talk.' Jesy said.

I shook my head, feeling the tears slide down my cheeks and watching them drop into my lap.

'Perrie what's the matter?' Jade asked.

I stayed quiet.

'Oh for goodness sakes Perrie! Talk to us!' Leigh-Anne shouted and I flinched.

'I'm sorry-' she started.

'Forget it.' I cut her off.

I stood up, Jade's hands falling to her lap.

I went to stand outside, leaning against the garden wall.

It was my fault Ryleigh died.

How could I have been so stupid? I should've stayed with her, or made her come with us.

She was my responsibility for the day and I let her die.

'Perrie?' A voice said softly, and I looked up to see Zayn standing with open arms.

I walked into them, sobbing into his chest, probably making his white shirt turn a bit black.

'Babe it's okay.' He mumbled, rubbing circles into my back.

'No it's not.' I sighed.

'Yes it is. Ryleigh's gone, but not fully! She'll always be in our hearts and minds, forever.' He explained.

'No, it's not okay Zayn because...' I stopped, stepping away from his warm arms, away from the two places I am loved.

'It should have been me.' I finished, only having enough time to register Zayn's face before I hit the floor, blacking out.

*A/N-

Hey hey!

Don't worry, Perrie has only fainted.

Didn't know what else to type so sorry if it's rubbish and short. And I'm sorry if I made the story worse.

I finished my book on my account, 3

Though I started a sequel! Yayayay!

Soo, Jailin will be doing the next chapter I guess :D

Rebecca xx*