Why?

(A/N: Sorry guys that I’ve been so MIA lately! I’ve just been caught up in stuff. Ok, so I found a new music obsession, Marina and the Diamonds! I’ve attached one of my favorites by her! It is called ‘Power and Control’. I’m thinking about using a song for a chapter. Anyway, this chapter will be vital for future chapters! This is the beginning of the storm to come.)

Ryleigh’s POV

It’s been about a week since my incident and so far, my life is great! I have three best friends Katie, Kristina, and Kiersten, I’m happy, and most importantly, I am getting better. Little did I know, my happiness wouldn’t last forever.

“Ding, Ding!” My phone went as I received a new text message. I got up from my hot pink desk chair and put Niall’s acoustic guitar down. I happily skipped to my charging phone on my nightstand and glanced at the screen. It said:

Unknown- Attachment: 1 image.

“Hmmmm, strange.” I thought to myself as I typed in ‘1234’ and accessed my messaging app. I gasped at the screen in shock. Who is this person texting me?

From: Unknown

Babygirl, you remember this? You were five. Mmmm, can’t wait to see your developed body. xxDaddy

I tapped the attachment to see a picture of a five year old in a skimpy outfit with a bruised body and a terrified expression on my face. It was horrifying!

To: Unknown

What do you want from me?

A tear escaped my eye as I sank to the floor, awaiting a response. Minutes later, my phone buzzed in my hand. I cautiously looked at the screen and read the message.

From: Unknown

That pretty, young, innocent body of yours, of course xxDaddy

Before I could respond, another picture was sent to me. This one was creepier. It was a picture of me in my undergarments this morning when I was getting dressed.

From: Unknown

Nice body, Babygirl. You filled out just right. xxDaddy

Tears rolled down my face as I responded.

To: Unknown

Stop it! Leave me alone you creep!

From: Unknown

Sorry, I can’t do that. I won’t give up until I have you xxDaddy

To: Unknown

You can’t have me!