Showering and meeting new people

Hey guys, I'm sooo sorry that I haven't updated in a few days! My best friend was hospitalized for self harm and she's now in a coma;(. Please prey for Anna Marie Johnson. Anyway, on with the chapter!!xxJailin

Ryleigh's POV

After the blonde one left, I felt this strange feeling of empty mess. Did I miss him? No Ryleigh, you can't miss him. You can't even trust them right?

I looked down at my attire and realized that I was still in my orphanage uniform. Man, I could use a hot shower. After minutes of my mental debate, I finally built up enough courage to go ask them for clothes. I cautiously opened up my door and walked down the long hallway that led to the glass staircase. I traveled down the staircase and creeped into what I presumed to be the living room where they were all seated.

"Excuse me?" I asked timidly, fiddling with the ends of my hair.

"Ryleigh, sweetie, what do you need?" Curly asked, nicely.

"Well, I was wondering if I can get some clothes so I can shower." I replied, scared. I hope he doesn't hit me for asking like my old foster parents.

"Sure, honey, follow me." Curly replied. I followed him right back up the glass staircase into his room- which was surprisingly clean. It was navy blue and burgundy themed and smelled like Armani Mania.

"Here you are, love. You can shower in your bathroom in your room. Go get Danielle's body wash and conditioner from Liam aka Buzzcut and he'll get Danielle to buy you some lady things to bring when her and the girls come over tonight. His room is right next door." Harry said as he handed me some boxers and a tee shirt. I smiled genuinely and walked out his door to get to Liam. As I lightly rapped on his door, I saw that all of the doors had names on them. Now I feel dumb.

"Come in!" I faintly heard Liam yell. I turned the knob to see Liam sitting on his bed, playing with his Toy Story action figures. He was so adorable that I had to giggle quietly.

"Hey, Ryleigh, here's your stuff. When your done showering, we can order pizza. How does that sound?" Liam asked with a grin as he handed me two bottles.

"Yeah, I'd love that. Thank you Liam." I said sweetly as I smiled back at him.

"Your welcome. You have about 45 minutes before the girls and the other boy get here." Liam said looking at his watch. I smiled then walked out the room to go back to my room down the hall.

As soon as I got to my room, I ran into the bathroom, locked the door, then stripped off my clothes and climbed into the steaming shower. I gently washed my hair with the strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with also strawberry scented body wash. Man, she must love strawberry. I half heartedly climbed out of the hot shower. I towel dried my hair and slipped on the boxers and tee shirt. The shirt was at my knees and covered up the red boxers. I placed my hair gently on my shoulders and put the towel in the towel basin.

"Ry, they're here!" Harry yelled up the stairs.

"Ok! I'm coming down!" I yelled back. I opened the door and walked out of my room. I stood at the top of the stairs and took a deep breath. I am really nervous; I hope this goes well.

Please comment and vote and fan! Tell me what you think and what you want to happen. Sorry this is kinda short. I wrote this in the hospital room! xxJailin