14.

monday - 05/09/2023

there was only 4 more days till dani's birthday, 3 more days till they went on their little trip.

the lunch bell rang, billie was in Econ; a class she has with dani, who wasnt in class.

she was just with me at break...?' billie thinks to herself.

"billie, do you have any idea where Daniela is at?" her teacher asks her before she walked out the door "uh... no actually i was just going to look for her." she replies.

"if you see her, please let her know that if she keeps skipping she will fail this class?" the older lady says looking at her with stern eyes.

she just nods and leaves, checking multiple places on where dani could possibly be at.

parking lot, no
library, no
lunch room, no.

she eventually gave up, ringing dani... no answer.

she called again, no answer.

dani

billie

hey where are you?

please let me know youre okay?
ms. flowers 
said to stop skipping or she would fail you so be careful:)

sent

she sent her multiple messages.

she really needed dani's comfort. she still has the stomach pain and nausea from the past weekend.

that pregnancy scare was a real jumpscare.

the pain may be post period cramps from her last period. which was weird because it was over a month ago...

but she wasn't having it, so she called to leave school early and walked herself home, constantly checking if dani answered her messages or calls.

still no.

lunch hasn't ended, maybe she had left early to go get food?

who knows.

once she got home; she seen dani's car parkedin the drive way, debating on going but didn't bother to because dani may have been sleeping, or eating...?

she went inside and ran up the stair to her room, changing into her pj's and tossing herself on the bed.

maybe what she needed was a nap, but seems like it wouldn't do much, since she kept tossing and turning for whats already been 15 minuets...

she needed dani with her.

she jumped off the bed, putting her slippers on, and made her way out window to go to dani's room.

she opened the other girls window making her way in between the curtains that covered any view or sight.

and it was all happening so fast, dani didn't hear it, neither did mariana...