Long live the Queen W.T.M

When the people of Camelot are taken to a magical school in Scotland to watch their lives and stop the bad of future as well as meet new people

Original Character: Isabelle (Hope) Marshall

Love interest: Will as her first love but Arthur Pendragon is endgame

Species: A Tailor (a/n Genya in shadow & bone)

Family: Jacob Marshall(dad/deceased) mom(unknown) hunith Ambrosius (adoptive mother/alive) Merlin Ambrosius (adoptive older brother)

Personality:loyal, loving, nurturing, compassionate, empathetic, genuine, brave,supportive, funny, sarcastic, smart,noble, bright, quick witted.

Friends: Lancelot,Gwen,Morgana, Gwenie,

Skills: sewing, medicine, cooking, convincing people, making hard decisions,hand to hand combat,gymnastics,singing,fighting.

Languages:French (is her first language) English (is her second language)

Nickname: Ma lady(Sir Leon,Lancelot) blue bell (Merlin) Izzy (Gwen, Morgana) Belle (Arthur)

Job:Guise's apprentice

Fatal Flaw:her loved ones being hurt

A bit about Isabelle: she and her dad moved from France to eldersoor when she was about 1/2 year old age she was six her dad taught her hand to hand combat so she could protect herself age 8 her dad got really sick with the flu and didn't make it so she went to live with her best friend Merlin and his mom Merlin met Isabelle around age five and they instantly clicked she does know about his magic she was the first want to treat him normally about even try's to help him and control around age ten is was they met Will and became the golden trio of the village age thirteen Isabelle started to have a crush on Will as did Will on her age fifteen they started dating they would have married if Isabelle didn't go to Camelot with Merlin she tend to be the one that gets Merlin out trouble most of time and who can calm him down as well as calm his magic down I like to say, she his anchor he also listens to her a lot more than he would listen to Gaius she's a very good seamstress she does make most of Merlin close and her own. She's also very good as medicine which is why most the people of their old village would go to her to what wrong with them and their kids oh yeah Will and Isabelle did break up maybe a month before she went to Camelot because they started to have codependency problems and they needed space from each other so that was thing but like said she would have married him if they didn't leave and the codependency wasn't a thing think that's all.

P. S:mention of the Grisha universe

Quotes by Isabelle

I would never marry such is arrogant boorish complete ass that is Arthur Pendragon

All I need in life is Merlin and my books and I'm all set

There always nice to me

I'm starting come to the conclusion that Arthur is bipolar

Arthur you discussed me

Merlin you are my soulmate know matter what you think

I Can Change or enhance someone's physical beauty but it's not permanent

Hello love *Smiles lovingly*

I'm a tailor which makes me almost as rare as you

No matter how how much we want this it can't happen because because he's a nobleborn and I a lowborn

Once Upon a December

My powers can heal wounds and mend broken bones but it dangerous which is why I only use it when essential

I prefer to use actual medicine then actual my abilities

I love you Arthur pendragon so let's me show you how much

I'm reading what do you want