Who Now?

The blonde pointed to the twins talking about mythology while the brown head simply nodded.

"Yeah. Dunno how they got out of the lab" stated the brown-haired student. "Either way, we gotta return them to the lab before the head scientist blows this whole school up just to find them."

"Haha! I guess the rumors that he had a bad temper is true!" The blonde said.

"Bad temper?" Shina turned around to see two students talking to each other. She was slow at walking so she was at the back and she slightly heard what they said.

"Head scientist..."

She shrugged it off and started to catch up with her twins.

But there was something she couldn't understand.

Dark magic...

She swore she sensed high dark magic levels from them. Are they somehow... a witch? Just like her and her twins?

.....

When school ended, the children went out to the school grounds to play. Arden tried the track and field with Shier, one of the female twins but got told that preschoolers can't use the track and field place nor engage in any sports until they are in middle school.

"Look! Kambing!" Shier said, pointing to the goat eating grass.

"Look! Si Jhusper!" Zar said, Jhudper frowning as he crossed his arms and turned away from Zar.

"Let's go see!" Shairah said, dragging Shina along her, running on the small stairs as the others were trying to figure out on what on earth "kambing" meant.

Jhusper, Zar, Juene, Shier, and Arde. followed them while Arden and Zar had a race.

[NOTE: Zar isn't the head scientist, they only have the same names.]

"I won!" Arden exclaimed as Zar rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Shina and Shairah kneeled down on the lush grass, watching the goat eat grass (and stare at them in the process.)

Shier, Jhusper, Juene were gossiping abour other things such as the strict teachers, mean students and et cetera, on the other hand, Zar and Arden were bickering because Zar accused Arden of cheating.

"I'm bored." Shairah said. "Then let's go to the bahay kubo there!" Shairah shifted her head to where Shina was pointing, a nipa hut made out of wood.

When they were about to get up, they turned their heads to Arden and Zar, who were squabbling as Jhusper tried to stop while Juene and Shier watched the scene with unfazed expressions.

"Stop argu-"

"You cheated!" Zar said. "Arden did not!"

"Arden did cheat!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yesn't!" Shairah and Shina said at the same time.

"Then that means no!" Arden said with a smug on his face.

"Hmph fine! You didn't cheat!" Zar stomped his foot on the grass.

"Shairah, let's go to the bahay kubo!" Shina said. "Sure!" Shairah said.