Opposite Attracts ♥ PART 2♥

PART II♥

Passing by an arcade shop on the way home, Mikay brought out a few coins and bought some tokens. She inserted it in the ‘Punch Me’ machine. She clenched her fist and on the machine’s signal, she punched the man’s face that is made of rubber. She was able to knock it down after five punches. She found a smile crawling to the corners of her mouth. Boy! She felt happy. Her anger and disappointment were unloaded with the help of the rubber man.

She walked down four more blocks and found herself standing in front of their dormitory. She started to knock on the door, only to find her knuckles hurt with every contact with the wooden door. She must’ve exhausted the energy of her hands because of the Punch-Me machine. After a few more knock, her sister Kim who has gotten up from bed welcomed her.

KIM: Kumain ka na ba?

She shook her head as a reply and Kim hastily prepared some noodles.

KIM: Here you go Bro!

Kim placed the bowl of noodles in the table.

Pinandilatan nya si Kim!

MIKAY: Di ako lalaki Ate ha! Grabe! Minsan nakakainsulto kana .

KIM: Tumawag si Xian kanina . Kinwento nya yong nangyari sa bar nya at ano naman yon?

MIKAY: Ate!!!! Wag na nating pag usapan yon okay? Please lang. Sakit sa ulo eh.

KIM: Okay . Sabi mo eh! Please lang Sis. Gusto ko ng pamangkin okay?

MIKAY: ATEEEEEeeeeeehhhH!!!!! (Napasigaw sya sa sobrang pikon)

KIM: OO na hindi na! Enjoy your meal, SIS! I’ll go back to sleep now.

Yawning, Kim stride towards her bed.

Mikay held the spoon and fork. She felt her hand hurt.

MIKAY: Araaaaaaayyy!

Mikay massages her knuckles and saw red marks on it.

MIKAY: Ateeeeeh.I can’t move my hand. (She said sheepishly.) Subuan mo kooooO

Kim stood up and did some stretching.

KIM: I’m not doing this for free, Miks. You need to accompany me tomorrow to the library. You know how much books I need to carry so I’ll need you help. Tsaka ilakad mo ko sa boss mo . J

Mikay nodded as she opened she mouth, anticipating the warm noodles to calm down her grumbling stomach.

 MIKAY: May choice pa ba ako?

---

PS:

PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMMENT and SUGGESTIONS .