Opposite Attracts ♥ PART 4♥

PART 4♥

*****

The man whom Mikay mistook as Gino found himself sitting in the same sidewalk. He was brought back to his senses when a paper was blown by the wind to his face. He picked it up and read its contents.

‘TUTOR!

Call 899-4000

Look for MIKAY FRANCISCO’

Smiling, he placed the paper in his pocket and went home. Meron syang plano He wanted to get back at the girl who tied his shoelaces, ran away from him and dared to give him a terrible headache.

*****

GINO’S DAD: Gino, Your professor informed me that you have flunked English five times in a row! Are you an idiot? FIVE TIMES!!!

He father was glaring at Gino who was sitting on the other chair and whistling, not taking his father’s lecture seriously.

His father who was very disappointed with his son grabbed his ears and continued,

GINO’S DAD: Pakinggan mo ako pag nagsasalita ako!

Gino’s face flashed a lopsided grin. His father is tickling him! While trying to control his laughter, he pretended to be sorry for failing him.

GINO’S DAD: Di na to mabuti. Kung ipagpapatuloy mo yan walang mangyayari sa buhay mo You need a tutor. You have to attend sessions with her or else I’ll cut off your credit card and take your car. Understand?

The next thing he heard took away the smile on his face. He’s dead! He’s under the mercy of his father! He knelt down.

GINO: Dad! How can you do this to me? Please give me another chance!

He pleaded, putting up a sad face. His father covered his ears and went to his bedroom, leaving the devastated and irritated Jerry behind.

---

PS:

PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMMENT and SUGGESTIONS .