Opposite Attracts ♥ PART 6 ♥

On the next tutoring day, Barbie wore a long-sleeve blouse and a black skirt. She also bought glasses without the grade to complete her outfit. She wanted to appear like a strict teacher so her tutee won’t overpower her. Upon arriving at her tutee’s residence, she was asked to go directly to her tutee’s room. When she opened the door, a sleeping figure greeted her sight. She saw a man lying on the bed. She assumed that it was his tutee so she woke him up. “Hey Mister! Time to study!” she said as she taps the man’s shoulder.

“Who are you to disturb my sleep?” The irritated guy asked. He got up and found a geeky woman wearing a thick pair of glasses looking at him. “So you are here already.” He realized that his tutor has come. He was still groggy because he just came home from a party. His head is splitting into two because of a terrible hangover.  

Barbie recognized the familiar face. He’s the guy who chased after her and returned her wallet. She remember what kind of harm Dee and herself brought to the man, she felt ashamed. “I’m sorry for what happened the last time in the library and in the street. It won’t happen again.”

The tutee’s face mirrored confusion. ‘What’s this weird lady talking about? This is our first meeting, I think and she’s apologizing? For what?’

Looking at the puzzled face of her tutee which she mistook as anger, Barbie drop down to her knees to beg for forgiveness. “I’m so sorry! I really didn’t mean to throw those books at you!”

“Can you please stop being weird?” Jerry reached for his pocket and grabbed his wallet. He threw money at her face so as to get rid of this penniless tutor. “Get out of my face! Psycho!”

Barbie’s jaw dropped. This scene is so familiar. This guy insulted her by offering her money! And the man in front of him was the very same guy who insulted her at the bar! She felt anger seething in her head! Without thinking twice, she grabbed his hair and pulled him towards a chair. She found an extension wire resting on the floor and she used it to tie him to the chair. “Look Mister! I can stand your rudeness anymore! You have to start respecting me as your tutee and as a woman!” She pulled his ear for he’s not paying any attention to her. “Listen to me when I’m talking! Since you’re stupid, you have to attend tutoring sessions with me EVERYDAY! Don’t ever skip one or else you’re dead!”

Trying to escape from the wire, “Yeah yeah whatever!” answered Jerry, thinking that her tutor was exaggerating.

“And don’t ever make a move. I know what you’re thinking. Pervert!”

“Hey! You’re not my type. Stop your fantasies, will you?” One of his brows arched up, Jerry said matter-of-factly.

Their tutoring session started with reading aloud some modules Barbie prepared. The session ended up with Jerry having a sore throat since Barbie made him repeat a line for a million times. The next day required a lot of effort from Jerry for he had to write a 10-page essay about what he already knows and what he expects to learn from Barbie in straight English. Feeling a bit insulted, Jerry doubled the number of pages required and wrote a 20-page grammatically correct essay which made Barbie realize that her tutee is intelligent and she can’t help but wonder why Jerry was failing his English courses.

 ---

PS:

PLEASE GIVE YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS