"One Night Stand"

The gammas always held the x-games after party whether they win or not. It was a tradition they wish to uphold. We all decided to go not ones to miss out on a party this big. Everyone was getting drunk and having a good time, a few girls came up to ask to dance but I politely rejected.
      " Hey broski" Bobby said. "Hey" I said. "Why are you letting all these honeys pass you by when there practically at your feet" he asked. "Eh not my type" I said looking down. Truth be told I don't think I'll ever love a woman again like I did her, it hurts just to think about her. His face softened "Thinking about her, huh" he said. "Yeah" I said reminiscing on the good times when we're together.
         "Oh come on man it's been like almost a year and a half you got to be over her already" he said. "How can I? Ro- she was my first and only love and we're together for about 5 years, I can't just get over her" I said a little annoyed.
        "Hey the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else" he said. He pat my back and spun me around to face the crowd. " Now go get 'em tiger" he said and walked off.
Roxanne, the orange haired beauty with extraordinary brains and a smile that can brighten the most of gloomiest of rooms. She was perfect, was. I should've known it was to good to be true that she ever loved me. I humiliated myself over and over again just for her, just so she can tear it apart and leave me.
          She left me for a football player, I should've seen the signs. His name was Chad and he was the star quarterback. The only thing going for him was how good he was in bed with the fattest cock I've ever seen. But other than that he was a total meat head and had no future.
At the end of senior year she was being distant and cold. Than I saw her at a party, she told me she was too sick to go out but here she was sucking face with him. I brought it up with her and she was screaming and crying and yelling on how I don't do anything for her. How I was the problem. How I never loved her.
           The last words she ever said to me was "oh my god, you don't get it Goof I was feeling bad for you that's why I dated you, I felt bad and decided to make your miserable life less so and I felt so trapped and I just did what I felt was right, I don't ever want to talk to you ever again all you did was make my life worse" and she left.
      I kept my distance from her and never did anything about it. Just sucks for her that her new boy toy is cheater. And with Chad his motto is if there's a hole there's a goal and I would know, after our messy break up, I went down on him a few times. He told me I sucked him off better than Roxanne, she never found out but throughout the remainder of the year I would go down on him every so often. I only sucked him off never going any father than that.
Even after it all I miss her, she was my first and only love and I've never thought of loving anyone else. I miss for when we were happy together but those happy memories are just that, memories and that's not the real her. The real her is a cheater. The real her didn't care about my feelings. The real her didn't love me.
    Maybe I should hook up with someone, it has been awhile. I looked over the drinks that were laid across the kitchen counter, I might as well get drunk before to loosen me up. I had few shots of tequila and cup of jungle juice. I look around to the endless sea of girls, none really peaking my interest. There all to basic in my opinion. Don't get me wrong beautiful young lady's just they don't compare to her.
I've been wandering around for awhile not really talking with anyone. Well that was till I bumped into him. He was drinking as well he looked a mess. He peered at me with evil eyes, like a predator looking at his prey. "Well hello Maxie" his voice tried to sound endearing but it was laced in poison. "Brad" I said in response. "What's the new winner of the x-games doing here all alone" he said in a sorta mocking tone.
       "I'm here with my friends" I stated. "It seems like your friends left you by yourself" he said. "Well where's your posse huh? " I asked irradiated. "Destroying there livers by drinking there sorrows away" he said. "They wouldn't be do that if you didn't cheat" I said.
            He pushed me into corner, putting his hands up on the walls trapping me. He was looking down at me making me feel small, his hair was a mess and his button up shirt was disheveled and the top few were unbuttoned showing his chest, it made me feel a certain way.
     "What'd you say, freshman?" He said "you know your really pissing me off, all you are is a bratty kid and that's all youll ever be". "Well this bratty kid beat you fair and square" I said. He grabbed my neck and slightly squeezed it "why don't you just shut the fuck up brat" he said. He was about to say something else but it was interrupted by me letting out a low moan. I looked away from him, to embarrass what just came out of my mouth.
His eyes widened then a smug look was plastered all over his face. He put his knee between my crotch slowly rubbing it. "You like this, don't you freak" he said in a low voice which dare I say was sexy. "You like to be dominated don't you" he said. "N-no" I tried to protest. He grabbed my crotch. "Your dick says otherwise" he said smugly. I tried to protest again but he kissed me, it was rough and demanding, he bit my lip and I gasp then he took his opportunity and explored my wet caverns I didn't oppose and I start to kiss back.
I let it happen, it made me feel a way I haven't felt in a long time. As our tongues are engaged in a passionate tango he's still grinding his leg into my crotch and his free hand roaming my body . He pulls away and I look at him with half lidded eyes, a string of salvia between us.
        He gives me a smug smirk, "look at you so needy, your a born slut, you gave in as soon as it started" he said. I give him a glare. He smirks and starts to kiss my neck while his hands are roaming my body and his knee is still there. I let out little moans and whimpers, I can feel my dick hardening. 
         This is so wrong, this man hates me and I hate him and yet I'm letting him do this to me, and I like it. Bradley sucks a very sensitive spot on my neck and I let out a loud moan. He then starts to abuse the spot sucking and biting at it. I feel hot and ready to implode the way he's making me feel, I want him no I need him.
          I pull his head up and pulled him in. "I need you, I need you to fuck me" I said and I put my arms around his neck. "Your such a needy whore" he said. "Please Bradley" I say as I start to grind on him "I need you to fuck me, I don't care how you can do whatever you want to me, just fuck me".
         "Meet me in room 443, ill meet you there I don't want anyone starting rumors" he said. I nodded and headed to room 443, he gave me his key so I can get in by myself. As I turned the key and pushed open the door, my eyes widened in awe at the sight before me. The room was a masterpiece of design, with red and gold accents scattered around and exquisite paintings adorning the walls. Trophies glinted in the soft light, showing off his impressive achievements or more likely his deception.
         But what truly captured my attention was the view. I walked over to the glass doors that led to the balcony and gazed out at the breathtaking panorama. The campus below was alive with twinkling lights, while the moon cast a soft glow over everything.
Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even hear him approach. Suddenly, his voice broke the silence, "Quite a mesmerizing sight, isn't it?" I turned around to see him. He picked me up and laid me on the bed, kissing my neck in the process.
"Now you said I can do anything" he said looking up at me with sultry eyes . Fuck why he so hot? "I don't care what you do to me just fuck me" I said and pulled him for a kiss, he kisses me back immediately. Taking off both of our clothes never breaking away from the kiss. Now just in our underwear we break away,a string of salvia between us. He smirks and grabs my head and brings it down to his crotch, "let's see what that pretty little mouth can do" he said.
I pulled down his boxers and his dick popped out. It was huge, I instinctively put his member in my mouth going down as far as I can go, then started to bob my head up and down at steady pace. Every so often I'd tease him by licking the tip and slowly jerking him off before getting back to bobbing my head down. I'd look up to see how he was doing, and so far by his sultry pants he was enjoying himself.
        He put his hand on my head slightly pulling at my hair, "such a good boy" he said. I started to go a little faster liking the praise. He pants and says "good boy, like that". I go faster bobbing my head up and down, his seductive pants and little moans fill the room. "Fuck I'm coming" he blurts out. His load shoots into my mouth and drink it all not leaving a drop, and I part from his member with a satisfying pop.
"Fuck your good" he says. "Had a lot practice" I said. He pushes me back and hold my hands above my head, he was looking down at me like a predator to his prey and he is hungry. "Spread your legs, love" he says in his low husky voice, i did as I was told. "Good boy" he said.
          He opens his drawer and opens a bottle of lube and spreads it around his hand, slowly going in with one finger then two and then three. I couldn't contain myself I started to moan. "Aww only three fingers in and your already a mess, what's going to happen when I put my dick in you" he teases.
  "Just fuck me already dickhead" I said. "Aw that wasn't very nice, only good boys get what they want" he said. "I am a good boy just fuck me" i said. "Not until you properly beg for it" he says. "Please fuck me, please give it to me, I can be a good boy I can so good please just fuck me" I begged. He smirked and took his fingers out and then sticked his member in me. I gasped when he put the full length in me.
He looks down at me with sinful eyes. He grabs my thighs and he starts pounding into me. It hurt at first but soon the pain turned into pleasure. The he hits a specific spot and started moaning like a bitch in heat, "fuck Bradley, yes fuck like that" I said in between moans. He goes faster and I can feel it coming. "Fuck I'm going to cum" I yelled out as I came all over my stomach. Bradley wasn't done yet, he goes faster and soon finished inside me. He pulls out and it's spills out of me.
           Im a mess covered in cum and sweat. He then picks me up and carry's me to his bathroom to the side of his room. He turns on the water and puts me in the tub, cleaning me off and giving me kisses and praising me calling me a good boy. But these kisses weren't like before, there weren't rough and demanding no they were soft and tender. It felt nice.   
       When he determined I was clean he dryers me off and gave me his shirt to sleep in. He then carry's me to bed and lays me down. He's still whispering praise in my ear on how good I was and being a good pet.
        I could get use to this. Him fucking me with no regard and then being so kind during aftercare.Though I don't know what he'll think of me in the morning,only time will tell. As I drift off to sleep, I almost forgot all about her. Almost.