Chapter 2: Starfleet In Distress

The Vorani Ship Begins Tearing The Chimera Apart
Arthur: "Mr. Stockholm Get Us The Hell Out Of Here Warp 9!"
Justin: "Aye Sir"

Anthony: "Do You Mind If We Talk On My Vessel Captain?"Arthur: "No Not At All"On Hawthorne's ShipAnthony: "It's Nice To See You Again Arthur"Arthur: "It's Nice To See You Again Too Anthony"Anthony: "Saurian Brandy"A Mug Of Saurian Brandy Materiali...

Arthur: "No Not At All"
On Hawthorne's Ship
Anthony: "It's Nice To See You Again Arthur"
Arthur: "It's Nice To See You Again Too Anthony"
Anthony: "Saurian Brandy"
A Mug Of Saurian Brandy Materializes In The Replicator
Anthony: "We've Lost Captain Thornbrooke"
Anthony: "The Vorani Are Scavengers"
Door Chime
Hawthorne: "Enter"
A Vulcan Woman Enters
Vamir: "Am I Interrupting Captain?"
Anthony: "No"
Vamir Sits Down On The Sofa In The Captain's Ready Room
Anthony: "Captain Trelawney This Is Commander Vamir Fennik My First Officer"
Arthur: "Hello"
Vamir: "Hello"
Hawthorne: "She's A Vulcan Trill Hybrid"
Vamir: "My Father Is Tiveth My Mother Is Sefferos Fennik"
Arthur: "Well It's Nice To Meet You"
Vamir: "It's Nice To Meet You Too Sir"
Emmanuel: "Captain We Need You On The Bridge!"
Arthur: "I'm On My Way!"
Captain Trelawney Returns To The Sovereign And Captain Hawthorne Walks On To Bridge Of HIS Sovereign Class U.S.S. Avalon And They See Another Ship Being Torn Apart By The Vorani

Anthony: "That's The Archer"Emmanuel: "It Looks Like They Were Attacked As Well"Anthony: "Emmanuel Vamir Take Teams Over"Lillian: "T'Kellis You're With Me"T'Kellis: "Doctor T'Vall Report To Transporter Room One"All Three Of Them Beam Over To The A...

Emmanuel: "It Looks Like They Were Attacked As Well"
Anthony: "Emmanuel Vamir Take Teams Over"
Lillian: "T'Kellis You're With Me"
T'Kellis: "Doctor T'Vall Report To Transporter Room One"
All Three Of Them Beam Over To The Archer And See The Entire Ship Is A Mess

T'Kellis: "It's Freezing"T'Vall: "Every Crewmember Here Is Dead"Lillian: "Lets Go To The Bridge And See What's Happened"They Make Their Way To The Bridge To Find The Entire Crew DeadT'Vall: "Captain Citoulr Is Dead Too"Lillian: "I've Accessed The ...

T'Vall: "Every Crewmember Here Is Dead"
Lillian: "Lets Go To The Bridge And See What's Happened"
They Make Their Way To The Bridge To Find The Entire Crew Dead
T'Vall: "Captain Citoulr Is Dead Too"
Lillian: "I've Accessed The Log Entries There Are Only 4"
T'Kellis: "Lets Hear Them"
Lillian Pushes A Button On The Captain's Terminal And The Log Recordings Begin
Log Entry 1
Citoulr: "Captain's Log Stardate 57062.7 We're On Our Way Back To Starbase 750 For Repairs After The Damage We Suffered Near Kovus"
Log Entry 2
Citoulr: "Captain's Log Stardate 57078.8 A Strange Ship Chased Us Earlier Today Lets Hope It Doesn't Come Back"
Log Entry 3
Citoulr: "Our Ship Keeps Losing Power Everytime We Destroy The Ship It Keeps Coming Back We're Heading Back To Starbase 9"
Log Entry 4
Citoulr: "I Won't Let These Aliens Take My Ship I'm Going To Try The Auto Destruct"