Chapter 5: In Plain Sight

Jovis: "My Mother Was Killed By The Vorani Government My Species Only Has 7,000 Lives But If We're Shot By Anti-Proton Weapons It Kills Us Once For Good I Want Revenge The Vorani Took My Ship I Need To Get It Back"
Trelawney: "Alright We'll Find Your Ship"
Jovis: "Let Me Fight By Your Side Let Me Be Your Ally"
Trelawney: "Alright Lieutenant Carswell Deactivate The Forcefield"
Carswell: "Aye Sir"
The Forcefield Is Deactivated And Jovis Steps Out
Jovis: "Thank You Captain"
Trelawney: "You're Welcome"
T'Kellis: "Captain Sensors Are Picking Up Several Vorani Vessels On An Intercept Course ETA Four Minutes"
Trelawney: "We're On Our Way"
The Captain And His Officers Report To The Bridge And Jovis Returns Back To "His" Ship
Trelawney: "Red Alert Full Power To Weapons"
T'Kellis: "Aye Sir"

Jovis: "My Mother Was Killed By The Vorani Government My Species Only Has 7,000 Lives But If We're Shot By Anti-Proton Weapons It Kills Us Once For Good I Want Revenge The Vorani Took My Ship I Need To Get It Back"Trelawney: "Alright We'll Find Yo...

T'Kellis: "Captain I'm Detecting A Fleet Of Ships Approaching"
Trelawney: "More Vorani Ships?"
T'Kellis: "No Sir They're Kumari"

Caldevros: "This Is Colonel Caldevros Of The Kumari Ship Devesk We're Here To Help"Trelawney: "We're Thankful For The Assistance"Every Kumari Ship Fires Soon There Are More Federation Ships Romulan And Klingon ShipsBradshaw: "All Ships Open Fire!"...

Trelawney: "We're Thankful For The Assistance"
Every Kumari Ship Fires Soon There Are More Federation Ships Romulan And Klingon Ships
Bradshaw: "All Ships Open Fire!"
Dekesv Computer: "Warning Hull Integrity Compromised Reactor Breach In Twelve Minutes"
Jovis: "Computer Discontinue All Audio Warnings"
Computer: "Acknowledged"
Jovis Flies The Vorani Scout Into The Vorani Dreadnought On Autopilot
Jovis: "Computer Initiate Transport From Vorani Scout Transporter Room To Kumari Scout Bridge"
Jovis Is Transported To The Bridge Of His Ship Affectionately Named The Fenthrellix And The Vorani Ship Collides With The Vorani Dreadnought
Jovis: "Hello Again Fenthrellix I Missed You"
The Fenthrellix Joins The Kumari Fleet
Jovis: "Computer Initiate Automatic Targeting"
Computer: "Automatic Targeting Initiated Please Specify Target"
Jovis: "Vorani Fleet"
Computer: "Acknowledged"
All Ships Start Firing Then The Leyte Gulf Is Severely Damaged Causing It To Collide With The U.S.S. Norway Both Ships Explode