Chapter 9: Best Friends Stick Together

Hawthorne: "Trelawney Lets Do This Together!"
Trelawney: "I'm Right Behind You Steel Knuckles"
Anthony Chuckled And Remembered That Time At Starfleet Academy During Their Third Year Anthony Punched A Glass Window It Shattered In One Hit Admiral Hawkins Wasn't Happy They Were Both Put On Temporary Suspension For 9 Days Anthony Earned The Nickname Steel Knuckles Because They Never Bled When Anthony Punched Something Arthur And Anthony Are Still Friends Today Then An Olympic Class Starship Flies In At Impuse

Hawthorne: "Trelawney Lets Do This Together!"Trelawney: "I'm Right Behind You Steel Knuckles"Anthony Chuckled And Remembered That Time At Starfleet Academy During Their Third Year Anthony Punched A Glass Window It Shattered In One Hit Admiral Hawk...

Florence: "This Is Captain Richard Florence Of The U.S.S. Britannic"
Hawkesbury: "Britannic I Thought Starfleet Said It Was Forbidden For Starships To Be Named Britannic After What Happened In 1916"
Florence: "Jonny Is That You?"
Hawkesbury: "This Is Captain Jonathan Hawkesbury Of The Roosevelt"

 Britannic"Hawkesbury: "Britannic I Thought Starfleet Said It Was Forbidden For Starships To Be Named Britannic After What Happened In 1916"Florence: "Jonny Is That You?"Hawkesbury: "This Is Captain Jonathan Hawkesbury Of The Roosevelt"

Trelawney: "Hawkesbury Like The River In Australia?"
Hawkesbury: "Yea I'm Not Ashamed Of That Name Either Oh I Almost Forgot We Brought Someone Along With Us"
A Nebula Class Flies In

Tavan: "Greetings This Is Captain Tavan Of The Farragut"Adams: "Hello Again Tavan"Tavan: "Hello Captain"Adams: "How's T'Vrell?"Tavan: "She's Okay Now I'm Keeping Her Safe"Adams: "Take Good Care Of Your Sister"Tavan: "I Will"The Fenthrellix Warps B...

Adams: "Hello Again Tavan"
Tavan: "Hello Captain"
Adams: "How's T'Vrell?"
Tavan: "She's Okay Now I'm Keeping Her Safe"
Adams: "Take Good Care Of Your Sister"
Tavan: "I Will"
The Fenthrellix Warps Back To Kumari Prime
Trelawney: "All Weapons Fire"
Every Ship Opens Fire
Hawthorne: "Quantum Torpedoes Fire!"
The Roosevelt Destroys A Cruiser
LaForge: "I Thought The Roosevelt Was Destroyed In 2367"
Hawkesbury: "Presumed Destroyed"
LaForge: "Too Bad We Lost The Righteous"
Hawthorne: "The Righteous Never Stood A Chance"
Trelawney: "Neither Did The Tolstoy Or The Melbourne"
Adams: "They Kyushu And The Saratoga Were Lost Too"
Hawthorne: "We Had A Friend On The Kyushu"
Trelawney: "Qren"
Florence: "I Remember Qren Well"
Hawthorne: "He Was Andorian"
Hawkesbury: "We All Had Friends We Lost During The Battle Of Wolf 359"
Adams: "I Lost My Mother During Wolf 359"
LaForge: "I'm Sorry That Happened To You"
Adams: "It's Okay I'm Still Not Over It"