Chapter 8 - Loki

I saw what happened with Monica while stood with Agnes and in all fairness i'm not surprised Wanda acted in that way. Monica walked into our home and claimed to be a friend but seemed to upset Wanda by being there. Yeah Monica can't be trusted. I looked around and looked at Agnes.

"You should go home Agnes i will check on Wanda"

"Okie dokie Loki" She chuckled and walked off into her home.

I made my way inside after she left, I looked around looking for my wife hoping she was okay since i could tell she was bothered by something. I walked upstairs to our bedroom and found her sat all fidgety and nervous and I got worried so I went and sat with her. I gently put my arm around her and pulled her into a hug.

"It will be okay my love i promise"

"What if it won't be okay Loki, i need to fix this"

She walked off and I watched her confused but I stayed where I was for a moment trying to figure out what to do. I sighed and laid back on the bed just giving her some time alone. Maybe if she had that time to herself she would be able to figure out what she needed to fix. I was confused and I felt like something wasn't right and that within a few moments I may lose everything I love and more importantly I might lose my beautiful wife who I love so dearly.

End of Chapter 8