Chapter 19

Picture credits to Pinterest I just like the hair idea (and the clips XD) 

"Ok, but how about we give you a haircut first?" Yunho said. "I think you would like nice cutting all that long hair off. And it's a great way to move on and let go. You know like in the movies as a symbol." 

Mirae nodded and smiled. "Yeah sure. It sound like a good idea. And it would be really nice to try a new look too." Mirae's parents probably would never let her try that at all. She was glad that she could try it now. 

Thankfully, Yunho's mother had a day off, and happily agreed and didn't mind helping. The trio looked at hairstyle ideas, scrolling through pictures. Mire pointed out one that caught her eye. She smiled. She really liked it, and couldn't wait to try it out. She couldn't wait for the others to see what she looked like. 

Yunho's mother nodded. "Of course dear. Is it ok with you that I did some adjustments to it? Just so it compliments you more." 

Mirae nodded. 

"Alright, let's get started," Yunho smiled. 

 ---- 

It was Tuesday, and the whole group had gathered in Yunho's house. 

"What kind of games should we play? Or start off with?" Yunho asked, excited. 

"Mafia!" Mingi shouted. The whole group looked at him. "What?" 

"We can't play that," Haeju laughed and shook her head. "We're gonna end up at each others throats, and you are the biggest liar." 

"Pffft me? What?" Mingi playfully scoffed. "I never lie." 

"Uh huh yeah sure," Wooyoung cackled and threw a couch pillow at him. 

After some playing and a movie, Yunho stood up and clasps his hands together. "Ok so, I'm gonna get more snacks, anyone want more drinks?" 

"Can I have sparkling water?" Gyuri asked. 

"Ew gross," Jongho chimed in, resulting in getting smacked by the older girl. "Ouch! I'll take a Pepsi." 

"Just water," Haeju said. 

"Can I have soju?" Mingi asked. 

"No!" a chorus of voices responded to him. Mingi whined loudly. 

"Sprite," Wooyoung smiled. 

"I'm good, Yeosang hummed. "I still haven't finished my other drink." 

"Alright," Yunho nodded. "Hwa, Joong, wanna come and help me with the drinks?" 

"Sure," they both said and got up. 

"Behave all of you," Seonghwa said. 

"What makes you think we will fight?" Wooyoung asked innocently. 

Hongjoong threw a half playful glare at him. "Be good." 

"Yes sir," Wooyoung giggled. 

The three eldest males went over to the kitchen, heading to a pantry after grabbing the drinks. 

Seonghwa opened the door. "Oh wow your hair-" he did his best to keep his surprised voice low. 

Mirae shyly smiled. "Like it?" 

"It looks great. It suits you," Hongjoong gave her a thumbs up. "Yeosang is gonna be blown away." 

"Hehe, thanks," Mirae blushed, but happy from receiving the compliments. 

"Now let's go have you meet the others," Yunho smiled brightly. 

They all nodded and and headed to the living room, Mirae still hiding by the wall. 

"Guys, we have a surpriseee!" Yunho sang out.  

The rests of friends in the living room turned to Yunho, Seonghwa, and Hongjoong. 

Yunho smiled, and glanced to the side, gesturing Mirae to come out. 

Mirae jumped out of the side waving. "Surprise!" The group looked confused, not knowing who it was, before they could ask questions, she spoke up again. "It's me, Mirae!" 

Loud gasps and screeches followed after. 

Yeosang's eyes widened. "W-what? M-Mirae?" 

AAAHHHH AND AT LAST THEY FINALLY MEET WWOOOOOOOO