I want you to talk dirty to me (lestappen)

WARNINGS: Language Kink, Dutch Kink, Dirty Talk, Anal Sex, Anal Fingering

"Zo Max, hoe voel je je na het winnen van je thuisrace?" So, Max, how do you feel after winning your home race? The reporter asked at the post race interview at Zandvoort.

"Ik ben natuurlijk erg blij. Het is altijd een droom om je thuisrace te winnen, want het is een van de belangrijkste circuits voor mij. Ik heb hier mijn jeugd geleefd; mijn vrienden en familie zijn hier. Dus ik ben erg blij dat ik eindelijk win." I am, of course, very happy. It's always a dream to win your home race because it's one of the most significant tracks for me. I lived here my whole childhood. My friends and family are here. So I'm very happy that I've finally won. Max replied.

Charles cannot speak Dutch. But he couldn't help but overhear how hot Max sounds when he speaks Dutch to the reporter. He also couldn't stop the hard on he was getting.

⊢———————————⊣

Charles was drunk. And horny. And there was one person on his mind. Max.

Charles has been spending an unhealthy amount of time thinking about Max. How he looked so hot after races, with his sweat filled hair, how his race suit hung over those hips, and how hot he sounded when speaking Dutch.

Charles just couldn't get those foreign words out of his head, jerking off to Max Verstappen interviews late at night. He was mesmerised by Max's accent and the way he spoke, finding it incredibly sexy. Charles couldn't resist watching those videos over and over again. He was losing his mind.

Charles couldn't take it anymore. Maybe if he asked Max to fuck him while talking dirty to him in Dutch, he would stop thinking about him so much. That was how he found himself in front of Max's hotel room.

Charles knocked on Max's hotel room and when Max opened the door, he got straight to the point.

"I want you to talk dirty to me." He blurted it out. "In Dutch."

"I mean, it's okay if you don't want to," he said in a stutter. "I mean only if you want to, obviously." Max still hadn't moved or made any type of response. Stupid. Stupid Charles. Why would Max be into me? Why would he even like me, let alone talk dirty to me?

"It's ok, I'll just leave." Before Charles could take just an inch towards the hotel lift, he felt a strong pair of hands tugging at his waist, pulling him inside the room, before a sharp bang of the door closing behind him.

He felt a sharp burst of pain on his backside as Max roughly pushed him against the wall. He could see the lust in Charles' eyes as he pressed his mouth to his ear.

"I never thought you would be a kinky person," Max murmured into his ear, and Charles could just feel the smirk on Max's face as his breath hitched. "But since you asked so nicely," he said while gently grazing his teeth against Charles' neck, "how can I say no?" Charles blushed and felt a rush of excitement. He'd never thought in a million years that he'd actually get fucked by Max.

Charles opened his mouth to let out a breathy moan, but was immediately swallowed up by Max's lips. Charles let out a small whine as he felt the floor disappear beneath him, instinctively wrapping his legs around Max's waist. Max held Charles tightly, deepening the kiss as he walked towards the bathroom. As they stumbled onto the small bench that was next to the tub, Max whispered, "I've been wanting to do this for so long."

It didn't take long for Max to undress Charles. If there was an Olympic sport for stripping people, Max would have taken home a gold medal and set a world record. It also wasn't long until they found themselves under the hot spray of water in the tub.