We're not having sex in the car (lestappen)

WARNINGS: Spanking, Anal Fingering, Finger Sucking, Spit as Lube, Sex in a car, but not really, Anal Sex

Max could easily pick out Charles from the large amount of people that flooded the arrival gates of the airport. Max regonised Charles from his distinctive bright red suitcase and the big smile on his face as he spotted Max waiting for him.

"Max," he said placing a quick kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "I told you, you didn't have to pick me up. It's 12 in the morning."

"And I told you I'm coming to pick you up anyways." He replied. Helping him pull his suitcase into the trunk of his red Ferrari parked near the road.

The ride was full of chatter as Charles excitedly explained his ski trip to him whilst they drove through the near-empty streets of France to Monace.

"Max, can I suck you off?"

"Charles," Max sighed. "We are on the highway. We can't just have sex in the car."

"Yes, we can."

"No, we can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so."

"Why should I listen to you?" Charles huffed, crossing his arms and entering full princess pouty mode. "The last time we had sex was 5 days ago." He whined. "And I miss you."

Max was totally not convinced by the adorable puppy eyes his boyfriend was pulling. He was definitely not getting hard. He was also not thinking of pulling the car over in the nearest car park and let Charles suck him off.

"Charles," Max turned to him with a stern look. "We are not having sex in the car in the middle of the hightway and that. Is. Final."

"Mmm."

As Max continued to drive down the road, he felt a hand placed on his thigh. Just an innocent move. Max knew better than that.

"Charles," he said gripping the steering wheel tightly. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything."

Charles moved his hand higher and higher, before stopping right at Max's crotch.

"Charles."

"What?" A smirk formed on his face.

"Charles, behave."

Max stiffened a groan and Charles moved his hand to cup Max's dick in his hand.

"And if I don't behave?"

"If you don't behave, I'm going to bend you over the hood of the car and fuck you."

Charles' hand found its way to Max's jean zippers, and he slowly pulled it down, stroking Max through the thin fabric of his boxers.

That's it. He has enough. Charles is not getting away with this.

Pulling his car over to the nearest street, Max steps out before opening the car door to his boyfriend's side. He yanks him out by the arm and dragging him out to the front.

Charles gasped as he felt Max push him forward, bending him over the hood of the car, just like he had promised.

His hands tightly gripped Charles' waist as he leaned in and whispered in his ear. "You're not getting away with this." He said with a smirk before pushing Charles' trousers and boxers down. Caressing the smooth skin before sharply spanking his ass.

Charles let out a yelp, his body tensing. A smile spread across his face as his heart raced. "I wouldn't want to," he whispered.

Max brought his hand down hard, the sound of skin hitting skin echoing through the night. Charles let out a yelp, his body tensing from the sudden impact. Max spanked him again, this time harder and faster. Charles moaned, his body writhing. Max continued to spank him, enjoying the feeling of his skin against his palm. He could feel Charles' body shaking with pleasure and he kept spanking until Charles was breathless and panting.